The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Ha, I was just coming onto here to start a thread exactly about this and you beat me to it :biggrin:

I'm doing this one, got my mock on Friday. Bit nervous about it, as my teacher isn't great, but it's a really interesting syllabus I think. I really want an A in History so am working pretty hard for it.
I am! I'm really stressed out about it though :frown: there is just soo much to learn!
Oh dear. Is it hard?

(I'm studying it for my A2 unit in 2 years time.. sadly :p:)
Reply 4
British_Student^^
Oh dear. Is it hard?

(I'm studying it for my A2 unit in 2 years time.. sadly :p:)

It's not that hard - the actual content is fine. Lots of economics though, but it's mostly understandable. Because it's all so recent it's very interesting and creates lots of debates, especially about Thatcherism. It's very relevant and so that makes it easier. However, there is a lot to learn - it covers from 1951-2007 in quite a lot of detail.
Originally Posted by d123
It's not that hard - the actual content is fine. Lots of economics though, but it's mostly understandable. Because it's all so recent it's very interesting and creates lots of debates, especially about Thatcherism. It's very relevant and so that makes it easier. However, there is a lot to learn - it covers from 1951-2007 in quite a lot of detail.

Ahh right. Tbh I'm really not looking forward to it, as I much prefer earlier modern history (ie. before world war two) :p:
Reply 6
How is revision going for everyone doing this module next week?

Latest

Trending

Trending