The Student Room Group
Reply 1
depends how good your written communication is and weather you go into depth of a few points or breadth of many points. but i normally do 3-4 sides
Reply 2
DarkRyu
Oh, and this is Unit 3 btw.

I've done Unit 4 in January.

Thanks.

Usually around 30 mins. In psyc we've always been told to roughly use the guide of a mark a minute.
Reply 3
Bbawler91
Usually around 30 mins. In psyc we've always been told to roughly use the guide of a mark a minute.

Ahhh, And how much would you write? :smile:
Reply 4
DarkRyu
Ahhh, And how much would you write? :smile:

Umm probably around 2-3 pages depending on your handwriting size etc. It's all about the quality of what you write, not quantity. You wont recieve marks for rambling! :smile:
Reply 5
Quality not quantity, how much can you write in a minute
Reply 6
Ahhh Yes, I see!
I must time myself! :P

How many pages (if any) is 600 words btw? :smile:
Reply 7
Bbawler91

I agree :biggrin:
i have always been taught mark a min.
but for an essay about 5 mins planning on top.
so aprox 30 mins
Reply 8
DarkRyu
Ahhh Yes, I see!
I must time myself! :P

How many pages (if any) is 600 words btw? :smile:

I think 600 words is about a side of A4 :smile:
Reply 9
In the exams, I have never been able to write more than a side and a half for a 25 mark question, not because I don't know what to write, but because my handwriting is incredibly tiny. For an average size of handwriting, I would say 2 pages.

I think 600 words could be as much as 2 pages if you have large handwriting, but generally is just over a page.
Reply 10
Dillio
In the exams, I have never been able to write more than a side and a half for a 25 mark question, not because I don't know what to write, but because my handwriting is incredibly tiny. For an average size of handwriting, I would say 2 pages.

I think 600 words could be as much as 2 pages if you have large handwriting, but generally is just over a page.

Ahh, i see. And what did you get in the exam? :smile:
Reply 11
Well, this is an interesting story actually.

I got 32/100, but I only wrote 3 paragraphs, one for each question, and walked out when I was allowed to. The reason being is that the worst combination of questions came up, and knew I wasn't going to get anything done.

However, in EVERY mock I did before hand, I got "A", and in each of them wrote only about 1 and a half sides.
Reply 12
Dillio
Well, this is an interesting story actually.

I got 32/100, but I only wrote 3 paragraphs, one for each question, and walked out when I was allowed to. The reason being is that the worst combination of questions came up, and knew I wasn't going to get anything done.

However, in EVERY mock I did before hand, I got "A", and in each of them wrote only about 1 and a half sides.

Well, thats very interesting! :smile: Be sure to give positive Rep and i'll do the same! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending