The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The bit in titanic when the mum puts the kids to bed and theres water coming in and the old couple just lie there with all the music playing... must have watched that film 20 times and i sob every time.

and brother bear, when he tells the little bear that he killed him mum... :frown:
Marley & Me - When Marley gets put down :cry2: I watched it a couple of weeks after my beloved dog I'd had since I was 4 was put down, thinking it'd be a happy doggy film.

My Sister's Keeper - The beach scene and pretty much the whole way through :cry2:
The end of King Kong is quite sad.
elsa_89
A Little Princess.

Every ******* time. You would think I would get used to the image of a little girl screaming for her Dad to remember her (he lost his memory IN THE WAR :fyi:), but NO, it gets me on the fiftieth viewing as it did on the first. :colonhash:

Hahahahha I am not the only one!

Christ the shame :sigh:

Also, in Kes when Billy finds out his brother has killed his kestrel.
I bawled my eyes out watching Peter Jackson's King Kong...seriously I have never been so upset watching a movie! It was the scene where King Kong died :-(

If there's a sad scene in a film I'll cry...I'm and emotional wreck!
Reply 45
These two didn't make me actually cry but they were pretty damn close. I don't know why that scene of A Beautiful Mind gets me so much, to be honest..
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 46
From when Marley is put down, onwards. I was properly bawling the first time I saw it, I'm glad I didn't go to the cinema with someone to watch it.
When Nana diies on the Royle Family as well..
Oh and the Lion King, as others have mentioned, made me very upset :-(
When they got Sonny in the Godfather.It was so unexpected.
gladiator
american history x (i know the epilogue by heart)
forest gump
green mile
armageddon
The Notebook.. makes you think about things far too much. Specially when watching it with your girlfriend!
Guy guyson
How can you cry watching a film? That's pretty strange, people are way too emotional.

Seriously? Have you never cried watching a movie?
Reply 52
omg. My Sister's Keeper. THE WHOLE THING. ='(
The ending of Into The Wild, and loads of other films which I can't remember right now.
Reply 54
Big Daddy!
When he has to give the boy away
:frown:
oh god, im choking up just at the thought
:cry:
Blow - When johnny dep is speaking to his Dad and when his daughter comes to see him.
I'm also gonna cry at the end of Lost haha, gonna miss it very much so. And I know they will kill of one of the main characters which reminds me. Sun and Jins last scene together was sad.
Reply 57
AI- Artificial Intelligence
Titantic
Ghost
Lion King
Beauty & the Beast.

I must sound really gay.
marley&me, and the notebook.
the only 2 films iv ever cried at. anyone who's seen them will know the bit.
Reply 59
Obviously Lion King when Musafa dies, but also Peter Pan, when Peter banishes Tinkerbell, poor little tink :cry:

Latest