The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Where to advertise things for sale on campus???

I know of the marketplace on the shop part of the warwicksu website, but not sure how many people even look at that and I have some things I really need to sell before I move back home. (Clothing new with tags, dress up costumes, course books, everything!!!)

Are we allowed to put up A4 sheets around the campus advertising stuff we are selling? Or do we need permission to do this? Is there anywhere special on the campus to advertise this stuff?

Thanks for any help :-)
Miss_Scarlet
I know of the marketplace on the shop part of the warwicksu website, but not sure how many people even look at that and I have some things I really need to sell before I move back home. (Clothing new with tags, dress up costumes, course books, everything!!!)

Are we allowed to put up A4 sheets around the campus advertising stuff we are selling? Or do we need permission to do this? Is there anywhere special on the campus to advertise this stuff?

Thanks for any help :-)

People put up stuff outside the Chaplaincy/Library all the time. Just go there every few hours and put stuff up as they normally get taken down every so often. Perhaps lamp posts around campus as well, along with Rootes Laundrette, halls of residence (both notice boards in the foyer and kitchens) and undergrad notice boards in departments if you can get in there.

Permission - you probably won't get any if you asked :p:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Latest

Trending

Trending