The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nambat
mine:

Go compare

We buy any car

That advert where the girl is showing going through all stages of life until old age, just plain annoying.

I was going to say exactly that.
Reply 21
This may be controversial, but I hate adverts by charities.

NSPCC, for example, is a worthy cause but I can't help feeling angry at the way they try to guilt-trip me into giving however many pounds a month.
Freeview HD

"WHo is this?"
"She's a work colleague"
"Do you love him?"
"Don't answer that"
"Do you love her?"

aaaagh
Reply 23
Compare the meerkat
Reply 24
I don't actually mind the go compare adverts.
The ...glade(?) one's are annoying, nobody acts like that!!! "it's from glade, you know!"
vienna_waits_for_you
Go compare, moonpig,any sofa adverts. Nobody cares.

Hideous, just Hideous.
Reply 26
OMG daytime adverts aimed at old women "PLAY BINGO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and go compare, oh my dear lord i feel like ripping my hair out when i see that

how can you guys be hating on we buy any car? i rave when it comes on
Those adverts for online bingo. I can't imagine many things more boring than playing bingo online.
Oh and the BT advert with Nick off of My family.
Reply 30
the "live in-play betting" ads by Bet365.

In your face, intimidating and usually encouraging the vulnerable to chuck money away on ridiculous things like the next goalscorer.
The Bernard Matthew's advert where the ugly, UGLY ginger kid sings "you are so bootiful" to a turkey drumstick. Ugh, I want to stomp on his face!
Oh and also, does anyone watch those FIFA World Cup things they do on Sky News where they give you an overview of each team before the tournament starts and it's sponsored by Turkish Airlines with the most annoying goddamned jingle I have ever heard. I literally want to stab the TV whenever it comes on!
I think the best one has to be the one that starts off "Some accidents aren't anyone's fault" and then a man misses his mouth when he's drinking tea in a caffe.
Makes me LOL, what a prick!
I hate the Go Compare advert.

The way his moustache wobbles is just so aggravating. :angry:
Reply 35
Kauto Star
This may be controversial, but I hate adverts by charities.

NSPCC, for example, is a worthy cause but I can't help feeling angry at the way they try to guilt-trip me into giving however many pounds a month.

i too hate charity adverts because they're annoying as hell, and i'll probably get neg repped for this but i don't want to see some kid where his rib cage is almost visable and he's covered in flies while i'm eating my lunch.
The cash for gold adverts are pretty annoying.

Oh but i like the one for mastercard with Neville :yep:
The Slim fast one with that woman with a dodgey foreign accent doing a "stand up routine" about losing weight. Utterly cringeworthy "every woman can relate to this" ********.
That one where the girl is in a car and phones her dad saying that her boyfriend broke up with her and he comes rushing to comfort her. It irritates me.
Reply 39
squareroot1764
That one where the girl is in a car and phones her dad saying that her boyfriend broke up with her and he comes rushing to comfort her. It irritates me.

I just saw this, I was thinking the same. Watching simpsons by any chance? :L
My dad wouldn't do that for me :p:

Also, i'm suprised no-one mentioned the "outnumbered" advert with that annoying kid chanting "stranger, stranger" when his parents try to take him out of the shop. In fact, that entire show annoys me. eeeeughhh.

Latest