The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
just wondering when they ask for 4 passport photos do they need to all be the same? coz I have 3 of one time and then a spare one from another time...it may look a little tacky but d'ya think it'd be ok?

Your probably ok, as long as you dont have a mullet in one of them and a shaven head in the other, if you catch my drift.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
oh...damn!
Reply 3
lol. They told us to bring loads of passport photos, so I got 8 done, and only ended up using 2 of them! (one for student card, one for bus pass)
Reply 4
so do you think its okay sending 4 mixed ones (well s the same and 1 different)?

it may look tacky but would it actually matter?
Reply 5
Coral_Fang
lol. They told us to bring loads of passport photos, so I got 8 done, and only ended up using 2 of them! (one for student card, one for bus pass)

really? accomodation office asked us for 4 :s-smilie: and then my department asked for 2 by post (gonna do that soon, honest) and another 2 at registration...?
Reply 6
Coral_Fang

mine ask me to send them, not bring them, so i have to send about 12 i think. great stuff.
Reply 7
Yeah, everybody has to send some for accommodation and some for their course. But we were also told to bring around 10 with us to join societies and stuff. Well, I applaud anyone who can cope with joining 10 societies! Most of them don't ask for photos anyway.
Reply 8
Fleece
mine ask me to send them, not bring them, so i have to send about 12 i think. great stuff.

what on earth can they need 12 photos for?!
Reply 9
i dont know :frown: i think they got a taster of how funny my accomodation ones were and asked for loads just for fun :frown:
i accedentaly sent 8 off instead of 4 to the accom office today with the deposit oops! i put soem DISGUISTING ones in the envalope then went to a photo machine got seom better ones wrote on the back of them sealed the envalope posted it(in the wrong kinda post box but thats another story!) then got back in the car and realised the old ones where still in there! eeeeekk plus my dad insisted on cellotaping the envalope to death because he "doesn't trust the post" and putting 2 1st class stamps on "jus't in case" argh they will think i am a right idiot!
the new student cards dont need passport photos because theyre digitally printed onto the card, so thats one less photograph to be worried about i guess smiley face.. woops! :smile:
^sorry about the cartman impression :wink:
Reply 13
I don't think my department asked for any photos! *Gose to check*
Reply 14
I don't think my department asked for any photos! :eek: *Goes to check*

Latest