The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

63/63 in my coursework and i'm generally pretty good at business and am predicted an A*, but i just ballsed it up :|:|:|
Reply 21
i did my coursework on a car accessories business, what about you ?
yeahh for the finance question i got 10.3% in 2007 and 13% in 2008, the question where it said comment about it i just said there was an approximate 2.7% increase in net profit margin
A milkshake bar
Does anyone know the average grade boundaries in the exam? like what it usually is? i.e. how much % for an A ???
Reply 24
yeah i rushed the report too, i did my coursework on the Playstation 3 and got 56/63 :frown: but its first draft soooo i hope it goes up. Anyway I think i am losing marks on the vertical growth question and the ben & Jerry's recession question too. I would be extremely happy with an A as i dont think i did pretty well
Reply 25
To qwerty I think its about 70% either for an a or a* but the boundaries keep changin anyway and the way it looks many people did mistakes in the vertical growth question and many others so I HOPE THE BOUNDARIES GO DOWN!!!!
Reply 26
in past years the boundaries have been about 70% for an a* but i asked and apparently they might be a little lower this year as Unilever was a harder case study :/ aiming for an a* but i dont know if i have done enough -- also mucked up on vertical growth

-.-
oh, that makes me feel so much betterrrrr!!
now i've just got a zillion more exams to look forward to :|:|
Reply 28
I hate how they have ps3 ads in an exams website, tempts you to leave revision and go play videogames lol :smile:
Reply 29
gosh i wish i looked at this forum yesterday!

I only did it today.....
wrote all about current assetts instead of liabilities....
such a stupid and annoying mistake!!
Reply 30
Mstr, how do you know that the grade boundaries might be lower ?

i think alot of people lost marks on that question so dont think its something major to worry about...

how come you did it today ?? how does that work out ?
did you find any questions a bit of a bitch, any other that spring to mind?
Reply 31
esssam
yeah i rushed the report too, i did my coursework on the Playstation 3 and got 56/63 :frown: but its first draft soooo i hope it goes up. Anyway I think i am losing marks on the vertical growth question and the ben & Jerry's recession question too. I would be extremely happy with an A as i dont think i did pretty well

Also, one of the questions on the paper about 'what effect could a fall in the pound have on unilever'

what effect would this have on english shareholders dividends with regards to unilever giving them out in euro therefore if there was a fall in the pound what effect would this have on shareholders as they need to exchange this dividends in euros into sterling ? would it make dividends less/more for the english shareholders?
Reply 32
Mstr
in past years the boundaries have been about 70% for an a* but i asked and apparently they might be a little lower this year as Unilever was a harder case study :/ aiming for an a* but i dont know if i have done enough -- also mucked up on vertical growth

-.-

How do you know the grade boundaries might be lower ? and how did you find out that this years unilever case study was harder ? just out of interest?
Reply 33
I did my coursework on a logistics company, and got 63/63. And the exam went pretty well tbh, wrote like 14 pages :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending