The Student Room Group

advanced higher biology 2005 past paper anyone?

does anyone have the past paper for 2005 that they could scan and send me? or know of a link t it?

i have access to the answers, but not the paper

ive done all the new ones and in need of 2005.

will give rep, and gratitude!

please please :smile:
i'll scan it up if you scan up 2006 :P
appleboy786
i'll scan it up if you scan up 2006 :P

ill try the first couple of pages, my scanner has new software and cant work out how to make the text clearer. ill let you know :L
Reply 3
I don't suppose anyone has the 2004 answers?
TheRabbit
I don't suppose anyone has the 2004 answers?

http://www.sqa.org.uk/files_ccc/04mi_Biology_AH.pdf
Reply 5

Thanks :smile: Don't have 2005 unfortunately so you can't get anything in return :p:
TheRabbit
Thanks :smile: Don't have 2005 unfortunately so you can't get anything in return :p:

oh!

can you copy out the essays from 2004 for me? asap :p:

pleeease :wink:
Reply 7
LouisVuitton43
oh!

can you copy out the essays from 2004 for me? asap :p:

pleeease :wink:

Q1 answer A/B
A Describe the cytoskelton under i)composition and functions (8) ii) relationship with plasma membrane (2) iii)movement of chromosomes (5)

B Describe how the following cross the plasma membrane i)sodium/potassium (5) ii) named peptide hormone (5) ii) named steroid hormone (5)

Q2A or B
A Distinguish between Density-dependent/independent factors affecting populations (5)
Describe the concept of niche and effects of different types of competition with the use of appropriate examples. (10)

(You had to do another one too but this is no longer the case, in fact you now only have to do one and this is likely to be on the environmental unit this year)
TheRabbit
Q1 answer A/B
A Describe the cytoskelton under i)composition and functions (8) ii) relationship with plasma membrane (2) iii)movement of chromosomes (5)

B Describe how the following cross the plasma membrane i)sodium/potassium (5) ii) named peptide hormone (5) ii) named steroid hormone (5)

Q2A or B
A Distinguish between Density-dependent/independent factors affecting populations (5)
Describe the concept of niche and effects of different types of competition with the use of appropriate examples. (10)

(You had to do another one too but this is no longer the case, in fact you now only have to do one and this is likely to be on the environmental unit this year)

thankyou.

yeah.
im AWFUL at the essays....

we havent done 1 in class.
not 1.

the prelim? yes... but he never went over it.

plus I HATE UNIT 2.

im going to do so well tomorrow :frown:

TheRabbit
Q1 answer A/B

Q2A or B

wheres 2b? :s-smilie:
LouisVuitton43
wheres 2b? :s-smilie:

Woops,

Discuss air polloution resulting from human activities under i) use of fossil fuels (4) ii) greenhouse effect (7) iii) impact on abundance and distribution of species (4)
Reply 11
Original post by LouisVuitton43
thankyou.

yeah.
im AWFUL at the essays....

we havent done 1 in class.
not 1.

the prelim? yes... but he never went over it.

plus I HATE UNIT 2.

im going to do so well tomorrow :frown:

Hated everything that isn't human biology in every Biology course since S1, and my school did not have Human Biology as an option for Higher!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending