The Student Room Group
Reply 1
This is correct, I was annoyed also. Jan '10 though, where did you acquire this? From school?
Reply 2
You could do the specification paper, its supposed to be similar to a practice paper and it pretty much covers everything. The course hasn't been running for very long which is why there are only four papers we can do :frown:. Good Luck for tomorrow everyone! Hopefully it'll be a good paper.
Reply 3
Liam_W_
This is correct, I was annoyed also. Jan '10 though, where did you acquire this? From school?

yes, i have it if you want it..
Reply 4
liviluck
You could do the specification paper, its supposed to be similar to a practice paper and it pretty much covers everything. The course hasn't been running for very long which is why there are only four papers we can do :frown:. Good Luck for tomorrow everyone! Hopefully it'll be a good paper.

where can i find this specimen/specification paper? i cant seem to find it/them.. ?
thanks
Reply 5
Anjali.x
where can i find this specimen/specification paper? i cant seem to find it/them.. ?
thanks

It's under 'Support Material'. I've just been doing it then, but PDF's now crash my browser... :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Anjali.x

It would be greatly appreciated if you can send me this too :smile:
Reply 7
Liam_W_
It's under 'Support Material'. I've just been doing it then, but PDF's now crash my browser... :rolleyes:

thanks.. lol you know everything! :smile:
Reply 8
FullMetalX
It would be greatly appreciated if you can send me this too :smile:

sure whats your email.. cause its on my laptop
Reply 9
Anjali.x
thanks.. lol you know everything! :smile:

Lets hope people make that assumption after tomorrow!
Reply 10
Liam_W_
Lets hope people make that assumption after tomorrow!

haha fingers crossed! so you dont want the jan 10 paper?
Anjali.x
sure whats your email.. cause its on my laptop

I've PMed you my email, thanks again.
could you send me the jan 2010 papers too? i've pmed you my email too, thanks :smile:
Omg I'm going through exactly the same problem! Can u pLzzz email it to me as well today plz cos I have the exam tomorrow. Is it AQA?? I'll just pm you my email address thanks so much it's highly appreciated :biggrin: xx
Reply 14
sweetascandy
Omg I'm going through exactly the same problem! Can u pLzzz email it to me as well today plz cos I have the exam tomorrow. Is it AQA?? I'll just pm you my email address thanks so much it's highly appreciated :biggrin: xx

LOL yeah now everyone wants them! im going to spend tonight just sending ppl papers! sure ok yes its AQA ill send it.
Reply 15
Anjali.x

Please could you send me the jan paper as well thanks :smile:

I have pmed u my email
Anjali.x
LOL yeah now everyone wants them! im going to spend tonight just sending ppl papers! sure ok yes its AQA ill send it.

Do u have the 2010 exam papers for chemistry/physics aswell???? xx

Latest

Trending

Trending