The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't be ridiculous.

I'm 5'10 too, it's not that bad. Fashion models are this height - you wouldn't kick Giselle out of bed. I find it quite hot; you stand above other girls. Why would you want to be average?

For the rest of it; wow you have small tits (I think). So you're even more model-like. Hardly a bad thing... I'd MURDER someone if I could reduce my bust without surgery.
Why is being tall such a bad thing? Your measurements sound fine to me!
Reply 3
Essex! lol. We all know what they say about the girls from Essex.

Anyway, you have nothing to worry about.
Sounds like you are fishing for compliments. Either that or you have that disorder where you see yourself as fat or something.
Reply 5
Bubbles*de*Milo
Don't be ridiculous.

I'm 5'10 too, it's not that bad. Fashion models are this height - you wouldn't kick Giselle out of bed. I find it quite hot; you stand above other girls. Why would you want to be average?

For the rest of it; wow you have small tits (I think). So you're even more model-like. Hardly a bad thing... I'd MURDER someone if I could reduce my bust without surgery.

I just feel uncomfortable being so tall, and a lot of guys wouldnt ever consider going out with me because i'm taller than them more often than not :frown: but i do hear what you're saying, it's nice to be different!

You think?! definately i do, awful :frown: i don't want massive boobs, just like a B cup, not much to ask! feel free to donate part of your boobs to me haha.
Reply 6
Turin Turambar
Sounds like you are fishing for compliments. Either that or you have that disorder where you see yourself as fat or something.

I'm really not looking for compliments, i just want to know how others see me.. whether its as bad as i see myself. I don't think I'm fat at all lol, just too tall and practically flat chested!
emma.191
I just feel uncomfortable being so tall, and a lot of guys wouldnt ever consider going out with me because i'm taller than them more often than not :frown: but i do hear what you're saying, it's nice to be different!

You think?! definately i do, awful :frown: i don't want massive boobs, just like a B cup, not much to ask! feel free to donate part of your boobs to me haha.

I'm a DD, argh, it's like a shelf. I want to get them reduced, I'd rather be an A then a DD tbh.

Count yourself lucky. At least you're statuesque, I'm just... tall. :nothing:
Reply 8
Definitely a "green is greener on the side" scenario. I'm 5 ft 4. Would LOVE to be your height. I'm always peering up at people and you have to make more effort to stand out and be noticed when you're smaller.
Reply 9
Bubbles*de*Milo
Don't be ridiculous.

Why would you want to make them smaller? They need protecting, poor things. :colonhash:
emma.191
I'm really not looking for compliments, i just want to know how others see me.. whether its as bad as i see myself. I don't think I'm fat at all lol, just too tall and practically flat chested!

Bet you're pretty....
Reply 11
Turin Turambar
Bet you're pretty....

I'll triple whatever you're betting!
Reply 12
Your measuremants = Nothing to worry about. Serioously, i wouldnt worry if i were you i know its easier said then done since im overly critical of myself to but yeah lol.
Plus your good looking so relax :smile:.
emma.191

Acyually, just looked at your profile, if that is you and you match those measurements then you should do some modelling or something.:yep:
Reply 14
TSR opinions are so different to the real world, we're a bunch of freaks!
emma.191
I despise my body. I'm 5'10" or 5'11", with 33-28-36/37 measurements

I FEEL HORRIFIC.

i want the surgery that takes out part of your leg bone to make you shorter, a boob job and lots of exercise which i'm currently working on.

You are horrific, I don't know how you can stand being such a self loathing, insecure little girl - is this a long term plan or a passing phase?

Whichever is the case, as far as i'm aware no surgery can stop you being whiny and pathetic - sucks for you I guess.

I'm getting a little sick and a little tired from all the whiny, pathetic little girls filled with insecurities. I suppose it doesn't help that all the girls with real confidence have options...

From the looks of your profile pic, i'm pretty sure i'd 'do you' anyway - if I could someone how ignore the stench your feelings of inadequacy produce.

Sorry, you said be blunt, and quite frankly I couldn't resist the temptation - i'm sure your self image isn't that low and i've seen more pathetic posts that probably better deserved that response.

Seriously though - the stuff you said in your post - NOT attractive. There is wanting to be and look healthy and in shape, and then there is just being very very silly.
Reply 16
Oi speak for yourself lol.
Reply 17
Thrasymachus
You are horrific, I don't know how you can stand being such a self loathing, insecure little girl - is this a long term plan or a passing phase?

Whichever is the case, as far as i'm aware no surgery can stop you being whiny and pathetic - sucks for you I guess.

I'm getting a little sick and a little tired from all the whiny, pathetic little girls filled with insecurities. I suppose it doesn't help that all the girls with real confidence have options...

From the looks of your profile pic, i'm pretty sure i'd 'do you' anyway - if I could someone how ignore the stench your feelings of inadequacy produce.

Sorry, you said be blunt, and quite frankly I couldn't resist the temptation - i'm sure your self image isn't that low and i've seen more pathetic posts that probably better deserved that response.

Seriously though - the stuff you said in your post - NOT attractive. There is wanting to be and look healthy and in shape, and then there is just being very very silly.

Dude, thats not how you go about losing your virginity.
thejonsmith
Why would you want to make them smaller? They need protecting, poor things. :colonhash:

They're going. As soon as I can afford it.
Reply 19
Bubbles*de*Milo
They're going. As soon as I can afford it.

Leave them alone. :puppyeyes:

You can't take away a gift like that. It'd just be plain wrong. It'd be worse than killing a unicorn. :colonhash:

Latest

Trending

Trending