The Student Room Group
My advice: go to your university or department or consult your uni handbook and see what they say. Every student here attends a different uni, which has different policies and etc.

So I honestly would try and find someone who will be able to give you better advice/answer . . .:smile:
On a similar note, what are people's uni policies on failing one module as a finalist? I think I mucked an econ exam pretty bad.

To the OP, no I don't think this is usually allowed (maybe your place will, not sure, but usually not). Some people who think they will do bad just don't turn up to any exams so they retake all of them the year after.
Reply 3
Usually repeat years are not permitted if you have passed all your modules, unless you can establish mitigating circumstances. Where they are granted without these, the mark is usually capped to a bare pass. However, the exact policy will vary between Universities.

With regards to failing one module, this can usually be 'condoned' (i.e. not counted) for the purposes of degree classification, but I advise you to consult your academic department to be sure.

Latest

Trending

Trending