The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

student53
ready for the biology exam? or are u panicking about it?:woo:

I'm so not ready for biology :woo: not panicking that much because i've just finish a chemistry exam 2day. I will start panicking the day before :s-smilie: :frown:

what bout u?
X..Nobodyisperfect..X
I'm so not ready for biology :woo: not panicking that much because i've just finish a chemistry exam 2day. I will start panicking the day before :s-smilie: :frown:

what bout u?

same here:yep:
so worried- stupid hsw questions
whats the point of interpreting graphs
wish they would just ask us about biology
alwaysanigel247

Oh my, I'm in the same boat. Really scared about Bio on tuesday, any ideas what may come up?:mad:
alwaysanigel247

thank god I'm not the only one

good luck for biology :smile:
i LOVE biology unit 1...i don't need to retake but il gladly help anybody who has any problems with it
Kinda ready just need to do loads of practice questions and hopefully ill be fine. :eek3:
Reply 8
I'm taking this aswell. :yep:
I haven't even started it yet.

Not revision. The module.

I've NEVER done it either. I started with Unit 4 and did Unit 2 at the same time.

This ... is going to be hard.
Reply 10
what do you think might come up , judging by previous years, and are you going to do past papers in this time or CRAM.
Nervous about this :O
Reply 12
CHEM1STRY
Nervous about this :O

What do you predict will come up this year....I think cholera would come up in one of those 5 mark questions.:p:
Master.K
What do you predict will come up this year....I think cholera would come up in one of those 5 mark questions.:p:

Hmm seems likely I think... wouldn't be bad at all tbh, I don't mind the 5 markers at the end it's the small HSW questions that are annoying :P
CHEM1STRY
Hmm seems likely I think... wouldn't be bad at all tbh, I don't mind the 5 markers at the end it's the small HSW questions that are annoying :P

This :frown:

Hate that ****
me too
cholera
heart
enzymes
Reply 16
Not sure whether to make notes or just drill questions. They don't usually ask you to recall things do they? It's usually just so stupid HSW questions. How are you supposed to revise for a test like this?
Scrubby
Not sure whether to make notes or just drill questions. They don't usually ask you to recall things do they? It's usually just so stupid HSW questions. How are you supposed to revise for a test like this?

Yeah mainly HSW questions. You probably just have analyse a graph or the data given and relate to the knowledge you know from the book :smile:
Reply 18
TwilightKnight
I haven't even started it yet.

Not revision. The module.

I've NEVER done it either. I started with Unit 4 and did Unit 2 at the same time.

This ... is going to be hard.

wtff..
chipsnfish
wtff..

Mhhmmm. Then I get a day and a half to learn 2/3 of S1, which is a relative epoch by comparison.

Latest