The Student Room Group
Reply 1
today exam it was a nightmare man, i spent a long time revising and i could do 1 a and b question without problem but 1 C it was just stupid... i had not clue what to wirte, as for pressure group , it's easy , i'm so dead ...i don't think i can get a D grade to continue to next year... i will have to do better in unit 2 DAM YOU AQA
I did the Parties' and PGs' questions. I found it alright to be fair.
Reply 3
I did the electoral systems and pressure groups section. Luckily the questions were both fairly nice on those sections as they were the only ones I properly revised, overall I don't think I did too badly and as long as I get a least a C overall I will be happy :yy:. Now I just need to cram for unit 2 next week :work:.
Reply 4
I did questions 1 and 2: Voting Behaviour & Participation and Electoral Systems :smile:
Hopefully it went well for everyone, in my class people came out with mixed feelings on how it all went but I felt alright with what I had put for each question :smile:

Did you guys use a lot of examples, and how much did you end up writing for each question? :smile:
I did questions 1 and 2.

Half way through answering question one, I wished that i'd never picked it. Question 2 was a nice one I thought - quite topical given recent events. I think I got a low C/D.

January re-sits (L)

Latest

Trending

Trending