The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I did has made myself at London is it good.
London-Didnt like it at all
Reply 3
Is good very.
Reply 4
London did someone here yes
Reply 5
Why do you don´t like London? I think it´s so beautiful.
Well everyone has a different way of looking at things and that was my opinion. There are many reasons why i dont really like living in london.
If you look at People in london their faces seem very Depressed .Secondly I have been to some really beautiful places and its very easy to be friends with people and talk to any stranger and ask for help etc but here if its a total different scenario & not the kind of experience you want to have.
Well again this is just my opinion based on my experiences.
Reply 7
María Jesús
Why do you don´t like London? I think it´s so beautiful.

:biggrin: You've got to be on a wind up, but your miss-use of English is too good to be made up :biggrin:
Reply 8
I went and found it pretty dire compared to most other European capitals. Only the square mile around the City and Westminster is nice imo.

Then again, I'm just an ignorant northerner.
Is?
Reply 10
It be him was at London week last.
Reply 11
Awesome-o
:biggrin: You've got to be on a wind up, but your miss-use of English is too good to be made up :biggrin:

*Misuse. :smug:
Reply 12
Reply 13
LGF92
I went and found it pretty dire compared to most other European capitals. Only the square mile around the City and Westminster is nice imo.

Then again, I'm just an ignorant northerner.

To be honest that applies to most capitals. Paris is one giant ghetto outside the tourist/wealthy areas, and Rome is filthy.
RedGuy

:biggrin: internet
Reply 15
RedGuy

Brilliant :lol:
María Jesús
Hello,
Did someone here has been in London? How it is?
Thank you for answer. Good-bye.

I did here have been arriving at London. Increasing once, I did been visiting London twice. Time until second time I enjoy very much, time after second time was better good. Myself think brilliant skyline view fantastic, try to viewing fantastic Millennium Wheel view on, never allowed though Wheel to, as sense not make to seller ticket. Bye bye.
Reply 17
I London been times two = 3?
Reply 18
Oh... my dream is travel to London. You´re so lucky.
Reply 19
me no london travel. How many travel london u?

Latest

Trending

Trending