The Student Room Group

what difference between these uni?

Hello, Everyone

I am Vivian and in yr 12, studying IB course. I want to apply Town and City planning (urban planning), but I wonder that what difference between Manchester, Sheffield and UCL on this course? (especially course structure)

It seems that Cambridge doesn't have undergraduate this course, and which course should I choose if I study this course, but I am afraid of the course content of Cambridge has too many theories and mathematics.
Vivianlm
Hello, Everyone

I am Vivian and in yr 12, studying IB course. I want to apply Town and City planning (urban planning), but I wonder that what difference between Manchester, Sheffield and UCL on this course? (especially course structure)

It seems that Cambridge doesn't have undergraduate this course, and which course should I choose if I study this course, but I am afraid of the course content of Cambridge has too many theories and mathematics.

look it up on the universitys' websites. they usually have more info about the modules you'll be studying. if not, call up the department and ask, or email. then choose the uni with the modules that you are interested in. simple.
Reply 2
The course at Sheffield appears to be most hands on in my opinion. UCL if you like living in London.
Reply 3
ok, thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending