The Student Room Group

should pale girls just get a tan?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well I personally think caramel complexion looks the best. However, I've seen some shocking fake tan on girls this week and it's not a good look at all. Better pale then a crap, chavtastic, streaky tan x
You cannot see your red hand mark on a girls ass if she is tanned.

:yep:
Reply 22
pale is the way forward. cheaper to maintain too.
I just stay pale :smile: I think it suits my style more anyway. If I'm going to be getting my legs out in a big way then I put a light fake tan on just so I don't scare or blind people with my ghostliness, but I don't do that often so tisn't an issue
This colour tan:

Awesome.

This colour tan:

Ok. But, you guys wouldn't think so.
Pale gals r sexy! Whooooooooooop!
<< Ginger. So I'm going for the pale look this summer methinks (: And tanned gingers look stupid.
Reply 27
rebecca_george
im really pale, and I burn when in the sun, should I try a bit of false tan to fit in with the summer? its really hard to pull of shorts and skirts when my legs are ghost like. but however I do not want to look orange.

no

pale girls suit being pale.

white is hot :h:
No, they should just kill themselves :rollseyessmmileyface.com
Reply 29
Well I have pale skin which burns easily so I can't sit in the sun and get tanned naturally, but I wouldn't consider going fake because I don't feel the need too.
I'm quite pale and I tan.......not naturally, or by sunbed. I just tan which comes in a bottle......however, I use the gradual tan, so it's not a drastic change, just gives a subtle hint of colour.
Reply 31
Keep it pale and interesting! :smile:
Reply 32
I'm quite pale and I really like it.

As opposed to someone who is naturally tanned, I can embrace the paleness and adopt the 'english rose' look, but if I want some golden tones, I can just put some gradual tan on!

Its a win/win situation!
NO TA I LIKE BEING PASTY :awesome:
Reply 34
I've tried just be a pasty pastry and I just get ribbed for it - so I fake tan, but only a very slight brown. Just to take away some of the high-vis whiteness of my legs!
NO!!! Pale skin on girls is beautiful. You should embrace yours!

I'm extremely pale, almost translucent and I accidentally fell asleep in the sun today though, now I look like a mutant lobster... d'oh.
Tut.exe
no

grr, that damn bug again
n no, dont, unless you use harmless spray ones. but i think some girls look very pretty with pale skin, all cute and fresh and pink...just wear bronzer...
No way, I'd much rather be pale, because it's just the way I am. I don't tan naturally at all (I just burn :frown:) so I'd rather not risk my health that way, but I'd rather not wear fake tan either because it just wouldn't look right on me at all.
Reply 38
a kinda light natural tan looks good on women.

whoever this is, she looks better natural...

HARRY PUTAH
You cannot see your red hand mark on a girls ass if she is tanned.

:yep:

i'm sorry, but I had to laugh at your signature.
Reply 39
No, fool.

ps) hate the way people are always like GET A TAN but if you told someone they were too dark lol omg

Quick Reply

Latest