The Student Room Group
I'll be sitting Biology, already failed though!
Only way in which i can pass is if the multiple choice questions are nice to me! ;-) ( since i got 23/25 in my prelim, ended up with 67% though)
Reply 2
thought I was the only one on here for a while lol

Sure u wont fail! If you got 67% in your prelim thats a B aint it? So you should have a good appeal.

Are you in S4 as well?

Im hoping theres not lots on Genetics, as Im **** at it haha
Reply 3
gibbogersfan
thought I was the only one on here for a while lol

Sure u wont fail! If you got 67% in your prelim thats a B aint it? So you should have a good appeal.

Are you in S4 as well?

Im hoping theres not lots on Genetics, as Im **** at it haha

I hated genetics last year, but it suddenly all makes sense at higher. I'd be more than happy to explain the genetics if you'd like. What bits were you having trouble with?
OMG! same i hate genetics,i wish they would go and die!!LOL!:biggrin: , all the rest im ok with, like ecosystems and all that jazz which is really pretty easy sooooooooo who knows what might happen:confused:
Reply 5
Hi , i was wondering does anyone have int2 biology past papers that are 2006 or older ? as i think i need to study more, haha, or know were to get them?
Reply 6
rfc123
Hi , i was wondering does anyone have int2 biology past papers that are 2006 or older ? as i think i need to study more, haha, or know were to get them?

They aren't publicaly available apart from 2006. You'd have to buy a past paper booklet, but there isn't a lot of value in doing so.

Woops just realised I posted a higher one :P

Here is an int 2 one

http://www.sqa.org.uk/files/nq/c00711_sqp.pdf
Reply 7
hey can anyone scan in or upload int 2 biology pastpaper 2005 0r 2006? or know any links?
thanks.
Reply 8
bubble14
hey can anyone scan in or upload int 2 biology pastpaper 2005 0r 2006? or know any links?
thanks.

Have a look at the specimen paper in my previous post, you probably wont have seen it before.
Reply 9
How did people find the paper?
I found it quite good
the heart was a little bit tricky but once u label what p q was then u could do it fine :biggrin:

hope I do ok :P
Reply 10
yh i found it generally good but the sqa were clearer strugglin to come up with new questions diff to that of past papers, but i think ive done quite well. some questions were tricky.
wot did u say p and q was on the heart and how did u draw the arrows?
i also found the gasohol question hard wot did everyone else get?
if anyone has answers to the paper share please as i would like to know if their the same lol, thanks :smile:
Reply 11
Yeah Haha I think they did struggle but there only so many vairrents on the questions which i think is good news for us :yep:

For the heart I cant really remember totally what i put
but I put
P was oxgenated and Q was unoxgenated the arrows i did from the lungs to the heart then back round >>>>

and I put pulmonary vein and right atruim

For the gashol one I found it ok as ethol i remembered was produced in anaerobic respiration and the only other one was petrol so had to be petrol
Thank god for that, i was worrying for thatexam, but it was over within 45minutes!. 3 down 2 to go, starting with higher Geography on Monday which i really feel as though i should pass and is the only exam in which i will enjoy, yes enjoy!:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending