The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Ooo - have you changed your mind then?
Reply 2
Me, but I'll (hopefully) be starting the 2nd year. See you then, and yes you did make the right choice!
Reply 3
iainmacn
Ooo - have you changed your mind then?

Yep I did change my mind, st georges was always where my heart was! I am so much happier with my decision I absolutely cant wait!!!!
Reply 4
Ironmike
Me, but I'll (hopefully) be starting the 2nd year. See you then, and yes you did make the right choice!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 5
Aw that's briiliant - O knew you wanted George's but thought you went for Herts due to personal circumstances.

I've got two busted wrists so may stll be a student come autumn, so see you there :biggrin:
Reply 6
iainmacn
Aw that's briiliant - O knew you wanted George's but thought you went for Herts due to personal circumstances.

I've got two busted wrists so may stll be a student come autumn, so see you there :biggrin:

i've got a busted wrist too!!!! Have got a scribe for exams which will be fun dictating biology a level!!!!!
Reply 7
*Gee*
Yep I did change my mind, st georges was always where my heart was! I am so much happier with my decision I absolutely cant wait!!!!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Reply 8
thought you'd be pleased!!!!
Reply 9
*Gee*
thought you'd be pleased!!!!
of course...always secretly hoped you';d change your mind :biggrin:
Reply 10
am so glad i did!!
Reply 11
I'm chuffed too, I very much got the feeling you wanted to come but chose Herts bcos of personal circumstances.
Reply 12
Yeah i did but in actual fact its going to be easier going to georges as the train journey is actually shorter!! I am so exited!Iain are you still going to have to come back to finish off a few things in september due to the wrist?
Reply 13
Yes I am, is likely to only be a placement which might be somewhere else but it gives me an excuse to go to another set of freshers events :biggrin:

Latest