The Student Room Group

Do you listen to your body ?

It's a real truth. do you think so?

You can ask 20 different people for training advice and you?ll get 20 different answers. Because everyones body is different. No matter what the magazines or the know it all personal trainers tell you, there is no cookie cutter or universal workout plan that fits everyone. You may have a muscle group that grows faster than the next guy or one that grows slower. Your body may react different to a type of diet or cardio than the next guy. The best thing to do is to learn your body and how it reacts to different things like rep range, sets, exercises, training styles and diets. Keep a note book with you and write down your workouts and diets. Then if you notice a change in your body you like or dont like, you can go back and see what it was that caused it and make the changes you need.

Do your research. Take the time to learn the different exercises, to do them correctly and the muscles they work. It is the ones that take the time to do this that take their bodies to the next level and a step closer to reaching their goals. Remember Rome wasn?t built in a day and neither were the top atheletes and bodybuilders of today. Its years of training and years of trial and error, while figuring out what works best for you.

Meanwhile, i think the very important thing is that we must choose a comfortable sportwear when we are doing sports. You will feel good when you are on the right sportwear. What do you wear when you are doing sports? i like wearing sportswear from mltailor which is an good online store. And the sportwear is very comfortable.
@MLMICKEY001@
I agree with listening to your body. One of the most common mistakes I see people do is injure themselves by pushing too hard. If you're struggling to do something, you're probably trying to bite off more than you can chew.

When doing any exercise, I wear a baggy bear of 3/4 shorts and a Core T from Rohan (it's light weight, high wicking).
I tried listening to my body. I only heard this annoying thump-thump . . . thump-thump . . . thump-thump sound. I'm scared and confused.
Reply 3
I listen to it when it tells me it's hungry.
Reply 4
I'm listening to Roxy Music atm, if that helps.
Reply 5
Yes I listen to my body because I know what to do to feel comfortable and how to avoid having pain :boxing: .
And as I sleep on my belly, I like to listen to my heartbeat every night; it somehow tells me whether I'm relaxed or stressed :heart: .
Can't say that I do. It usually spouts ******** about why it doesn't feel like excercising today, so I ignore its feeble pleas and tell it to man up.
Reply 7
Yeah. I mean, I do push myself to my limits when I'm working out, but I know when too much is too much. I don't want to injure myself, but I also want to make sure that my daily exercise routine actually does something. Unless I'm sore and feeling like my lungs are about to explode, I can't be sure I actually made any progress.
Reply 8
None of you are listening to your bodies, you're listening to advertising.

Dickheads.
Reply 9
I do listen to my body and it says "Hell no! You ain't exercising!"

Latest

Trending

Trending