i out goblet cells haha
and blood vessels?
i put lacteal - fatty acids and glycerol into lymphatic system
goblet cell - secrets mucus for lubrication... :s-smilie:
Reply 22
doctormoley
i put lacteal - fatty acids and glycerol into lymphatic system
goblet cell - secrets mucus for lubrication... :s-smilie:

Yeah your probably right, i knew the lacteal had something to do with it, completely forgot about the goblet cells though.
SmartFool
Yeah your probably right, i knew the lacteal had something to do with it, completely forgot about the goblet cells though.

goblets are in mucosa arent they?
i thought it was nerves to coordinate peristalsis and blood vessels.
bagabaga
DAMN I PUT TISSUE FLUID!!
AND I GOT 5 HOW DID YOU GET 6 FOR THE DNA DIFFERENCES??

I got 6 aswell :s-smilie: lol i checked that one about 3 times. I think it was only worth 1 mark though to no worrys :yep:

Horrible essays questions, both about plants :eek3: i think i was the only one in my class who chose the one about the xylem and phloem, although im confident il get about 6 marks.

What did people put about the red blood cell? i put about withstanding pH? :confused:
Reply 25
planetconwy1
I got 6 aswell :s-smilie: lol i checked that one about 3 times. I think it was only worth 1 mark though to no worrys :yep:

Horrible essays questions, both about plants :eek3: i think i was the only one in my class who chose the one about the xylem and phloem, although im confident il get about 6 marks.

What did people put about the red blood cell? i put about withstanding pH? :confused:

What was the question for that PH one again? did it ask about the adaptions of the red blod cell, i cant remember?
Reply 26
abhijitnair
goblets are in mucosa arent they?
i thought it was nerves to coordinate peristalsis and blood vessels.

i honestly cant remember, i thought they were in the sub - mucosa:confused: ahh well im probably wrong
Reply 27
humm i swear i did this paper but it doesnt sound like any of those questions were in mine...
SmartFool
What was the question for that PH one again? did it ask about the adaptions of the red blod cell, i cant remember?

Yeah it was the adaptation of the red blood cell and an example of this adaptation. What did you put?
I can't believe there were no questions about the heart, lungs, fish or any of the other stuff that my teacher has drummed into us since Christmas!!

It wasn't an awful paper, but not what I was expecting either!

2 essays on plants? Thanks for giving us a huge choice WJEC :p:
Reply 30
planetconwy1
Yeah it was the adaptation of the red blood cell and an example of this adaptation. What did you put?

BI -Concave shape gives it a large surface area for the packing in of haeloglobin
Contains Haemogobin- which carries oxygen
what did you put?
Reply 31
x_Melissa_x
I can't believe there were no questions about the heart, lungs, fish or any of the other stuff that my teacher has drummed into us since Christmas!!

It wasn't an awful paper, but not what I was expecting either!

2 essays on plants? Thanks for giving us a huge choice WJEC :p:

I thought this aswell it was a weird paper! when have they ever put two essay questions on the same topic!
What did everyone put for the fossil/bones questions?

Sorry, I can't remember exactly what was asked... :p:
SmartFool
BI -Concave shape gives it a large surface area for the packing in of haeloglobin
Contains Haemogobin- which carries oxygen
what did you put?

i put that is can withstand a wide pH optimum, but some people i know put that it dosnt have a nucleus so im not sure :confused:
SmartFool
I thought this aswell it was a weird paper! when have they ever put two essay questions on the same topic!

I know! My teacher was like "WJEC will be getting a piece of my mind in the near future!" :p:

She thought it was a pretty stupid paper :smile: "Counting letters? Counting letters? Where was the REAL biology?" haha :p:
Reply 35
planetconwy1
i put that is can withstand a wide pH optimum, but some people i know put that it dosnt have a nucleus so im not sure :confused:

:confused: maybe theres more than 1 answer, if it asked for genral adaptions then there all right, :mad: just can't remember the exact wording of the question, all i remember thinking is adaptions so bi concave shape:confused:
planetconwy1

i put that it was enucleated to increase area haemoglobin and occupy.. :s-smilie:

and what did everyone put for the organelle not present in epidermal cells but present in guard cells? :smile:
Reply 37
x_Melissa_x
I know! My teacher was like "WJEC will be getting a piece of my mind in the near future!" :p:

She thought it was a pretty stupid paper :smile: "Counting letters? Counting letters? Where was the REAL biology?" haha :p:

Lol im not surprised, all that time spent on circulation in the heart and gas exchange in fish etc... all a waste of time!
Reply 38
doctormoley
i put that it was enucleated to increase area haemoglobin and occupy.. :s-smilie:

and what did everyone put for the organelle not present in epidermal cells but present in guard cells? :smile:

I put chloroplasts for that, don't know if it's right:confused: what did you put?
doctormoley

The answer was 'chloroplasts', but I didn't put that :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending