The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
aint brownies nice when they come fresh outa the oven?

thats how you always see it on tv...hmmmm. i cant even remember what they taste like. anyone wana let me sample some on that day :smile:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 81
lol taz do u want ur brownie bfore or after ur subway sandwich? :wink:
I'm armed with a brownie recipie and a new sieve now!

I'm having a trial run before I come so I don't poison you all

By the way, Subway - Phwoar! God I love it!
Reply 83
i think ill have after my sub. a desert. its bound to be better than the subway cookies. i dont like them. marks and spencer cookies though. wohoooooooo. they are lavly if you get them when they just come outa the oven. hmmmmmmm

leah you knowwwwww. gota lurv the sub. oh and try not to poisen youself :smile: let a friend try first.lol
I'll try not too, that's what little sisters are for

As for Subway cookies, I love them! I wonder if my two can dine for £5.99 vouchers'll work at Aston or if it's just Portsmouth
Reply 85
tbh ive never eaten at subway >_<
You're so coming with us then, as soon as it opens!
Reply 87
im a vegetarian and hate veggies >_< god luck gettin me to eat a sandwhich :O
You can choose exactly what gets in it and it's all nice and fresh.....

I could eat one right now, but I've just had my tea
Reply 89
hmmmmmmmmmmm subway. im imagining a steak and cheese.hmmmmmmmmmm. but yea you can choose what you want in there so you can make a veggie one. its proper nice though. everything looks so nice and when you bite into a sub it just does something to you. all the tastes and bits of food hanging outa ur mouth. woops why am i describing me.lol. but na Anu im sure you will like it once youve tried it. its sorta like a 'once you pop, you cant stop' sorta thing :smile:
Reply 90
lol *shakes head at taz's enthusiasm*
i can almost see u swoon =p
I can't walk past them at home without swooning - we have 4 altogether, two in the same road. But me and my sister have found out which one makes the best sandwich and go there
Reply 92
:O 2 on the same road? wow thats barmy!
Reply 93
das crazy! the closest subway i used to have last year was near college which was like 40 mins away from my house. this year they opened one in my local highstreet which was wikid. and the funny thing they did was to open right next to burger king. the change in customers was near instant. they all went from burger king to subway :smile: thats how it should be. have th bread toasted...hmmmmmmmmmm. i think im getting carried away here.lol
Reply 94
there everywhere in bham..........pretty much like starbucks and costa coffee........ok so no brownies with nuts in then................wat are everyones thoughts on meeting up in on the 24th in the evening or something?
Reply 95
cool kt...but lets give it a while so we settle in bfore we go any confused soc. mission!
being home sick makes me very cranky :'(
I'm coming on the 24th if it's still on! I've invited a couple of my flatmates from the Aston site already if that's ok!
the more the merrier. I'm getting exited now.
Reply 98
ill be there lads and ladies
Is there not even a tiny clue about our mission? I may withold brownies until answered!

Latest