The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Freshers week TV star?!?

Announcement: Freshers: Richard and Judy need you!
Posted: VP Com Serv @ Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:42 pm
Cactus TV are looking for a bunch of Freshers to give video cameras and have them film their experiences of Freshers' Week 2005 for a special video-diary feature in their new series. If you're planning on coming to Royal Holloway this September, or know someone else who is, the show would love for you to get involved.

------------

The Richard & Judy Show is looking for a selection of students who would be willing to share their experiences of Freshers week using a video-diary. We would ask you to film your thoughts each day about who you’ve met, what you’ve done and how you’re feeling about this new adventure.

We are looking for students who will be studying at universities across the country and who have a range of interests. If you want to get involved please email Polly Galpin on [email protected] or call on 020 70914900.

i found this on the rhul su website, looks kind of interesting!!!
Reply 1
I agree...hmmm, I might consider it! I did something similar before for 'As Seen On TV' when I was in Primary School and it was good fun!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
I applied for this. Waiting for a response.
Reply 3
I wouldn't want a camera in my face all day. Wonder how much they are payin
Reply 4
I can guarentee it's nothing.
I can believe that, i think they are trying to play on the young impressionable students who wanna get famous.

I applied cos it sounds like fun! We'll see eh?

Latest

Trending

Trending