The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Date on the letter.
Reply 2
I would reckon 14 days of the date on the letter, as it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with results (mine didn't).
Reply 3
Thanks :biggrin: That's what I wanted to hear. I'm such an idiot :frown: I only just realised you had to send back the letter even if you'd replied online
Reply 4
When I got mine I only read the first half and was so pleased that it all sounded official that I forgot to read the rest! It was only when I saw someone mention it in a forum that I realised I'd filed it and never confirmed. :smile:
Reply 5
Yea I did exactly the same. I'm really worried about accomodation now because most people have already been allocated it and I haven't even confirmed my place :frown:
Reply 6
I haven't even received my AS12 slip yet :frown: and the track has said accepted for a couple of weeks now...what if the slip is lost in the post for two weeks? will I loose my place :confused: I'm beginning to panick
AARGH. I completely forgot about this reply slip until just now. I will have to send it today, they can't retract your place now can they if it's late by a day or two? I mean, I have all my uni stuff sorted like accomodation etc.
Reply 8
If I were you I'd ring them and say you still want your place but haven't sent your slip yet. Thats what I'm going to do. Mines still got a week to get there though if it's the date on the letter that counts
i rang my uni to ask whether my AS12 slip had reached them...but they said that they wernt too botherd about the slips as theey assumed i wud be going to the uni anyway....they said that for ppl who want to withdraw their offer, the slip is important

im not sure bout other unis though
Reply 10
Yenna
I haven't even received my AS12 slip yet :frown: and the track has said accepted for a couple of weeks now...what if the slip is lost in the post for two weeks? will I loose my place :confused: I'm beginning to panick

Seeing as your an international student it may take some time for the reply slip to reach u even if ucas track has been updated - this has been the case for som int. students ive talked to!

the best advice would be to as mentioned earlier:

Raspberry
If I were you I'd ring them and say you still want your place but haven't sent your slip yet......

ure place should not be revoked since u haven't had the letter yet!

:tsr:

Latest