The Student Room Group

Student Finance

Hey

I sent my student finance application off in the middle of April, and the financial evidence was sent off as well. However, I keep getting e-mails saying that they haven't received it yet and now the deadline is coming up quickly.

Whenever I call it says 7 weeks to process which I guess is fair enough but does it update on the application if they have received my evidence or not, before they process it? I'm starting to get worried that the evidence hasn't arrived and I'll be short on cash when uni starts. Any help would be appreciated
Reply 1
Phone, wait to get through and plead :smile: I have had so many problems. I'm at the end of my first year and they still insist that I'm at a completely different uni!
Reply 2
~Viola~
Phone, wait to get through and plead :smile: I have had so many problems. I'm at the end of my first year and they still insist that I'm at a completely different uni!

LOL i havent heard of that one before! dont you have to take your form to the uni so they can verify the fees?! :p:
Reply 3
Yep, it's an absolute nightmare. I don't think so? Or if I did I used the forms I had. I've sent off 2 change of circumstance forms and phoned them loads. I've tried writing to them! Getting the uni to do it, my mum, the student support, finance support. Really annoying and still not sorted!

It took til Christmas to get my loan and then end of Jan for uni to get theirs, turns out they have forgotton who they gave this years money to......it'll be the same next year you know!

Latest

Trending

Trending