The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
vickytoria77
I start my term in 18 days - hmmmmmmmm and still nothing

Yeh my first day is now in 17 days and its still "To Be Completed"!
Reply 21
i got mine back before i even got my results, i sent mine off months and months ago though, i got my installments info a few days ago too. Be patient if you didnt send it off early.
Reply 22
I know how much I'm getting and have had a letter from them, but completely forgot to send back the form with my bank details on. I've changed banks too, so I have filled it in and will send it off today. Does this mean I will get my loan later now?
Reply 23
Smiley_Me
I know how much I'm getting and have had a letter from them, but completely forgot to send back the form with my bank details on. I've changed banks too, so I have filled it in and will send it off today. Does this mean I will get my loan later now?

Dont think so, you get it when you register.
Reply 24
becke
Dont think so, you get it when you register.

Lets hope so. Thanks x
Reply 25
same with me.

i sent my loan ages ago *they received it on the 16th june*

my mom forgot to sign it, and they sent it back to me on the 2nd august so now i have to wait until mid october which i think is a p!ss take, really unfair i will be BROKE and i have been declined for an overdraft, so i'll be pretty much screwed for the couple of weeks!

i've ask them if they could speed up my application but there having none of it, do you reckon that if i ring them and tell them i'm not going to have an overdraft they will hurry up my application!?
Reply 26
Latayah
same with me.

i sent my loan ages ago *they received it on the 16th june*

my mom forgot to sign it, and they sent it back to me on the 2nd august so now i have to wait until mid october which i think is a p!ss take, really unfair i will be BROKE and i have been declined for an overdraft, so i'll be pretty much screwed for the couple of weeks!

i've ask them if they could speed up my application but there having none of it, do you reckon that if i ring them and tell them i'm not going to have an overdraft they will hurry up my application!?

It's worth trying if you'll have no money!

Or could you borrow some from friends/family?

Latest

Trending

Trending