The Student Room Group

Oh So This Is My Fault?

Hi. So I was talking to the ex today. She says she slept at this lad Craig's, who when we were goin out she said was just a friend. Well they had sex last night, 3 time she says.

I then said to her you should have told me you were like this before I went out with you. She said like what? I said what do you think. She says slut, I agree. Then she says she was never a slut before she met me. She says she loved the sex so much (!) ...And now she's a stoner, which I also don't like.

Anyway how f'd up is this girl? How can anyone turn another person into a slut? I said she was supposed to enjoy the sex with just me...but she's gone overboard.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm sure you've posted about this ex before...

Ignore her. She's weird. What she does is up to her, and it's not your fault whatsoever. She is trying to make you jealous.
Reply 2
she prob didnt sleep w him 3 times , either
Reply 3
What? Is she a s**t just because she likes sex? Or is she putting it about in ways you havn't mentioned?
Reply 4
-TMG-
Then she says she was never a slut before she met me. She says she loved the sex so much (!) ...And now she's a stoner, which I also don't like.

I totally fail to see the connection. Forget her. I'm damn sure you can find - and deserve - someone better.
Reply 5
You're better off without a girl like that.
Reply 6
She's putting it around yes. There's nothing wrong with liking sex. But when you have sex with every lad who shows an interest, then say you regret it, I wonder what the point is...
Reply 7
But if you're not together any more, surely it's not your business? And sleeping with one guy doesn't make her a slut.
Reply 8
sounds to snuggerough as though this girl still likes TMG. she wants u back.
Reply 9
ciara
But if you're not together any more, surely it's not your business? And sleeping with one guy doesn't make her a slut.

I said to her 'what do you think [you are]' and she said a slut. She knows she's a slut. And I think she just wants me back for sex...and I'm not gettin back with her. I just check on her to see how she's doin. She keeps doin crazy things.
Reply 10
so its ok for lads to sleep around and not for women?
ur jealous. U want her back too.

snuggerough thinks this girl boasts and exaggerates to make u jealous. she is desperate for u and that is why she is misguided in her attempts to win u back.
Reply 12
-TMG-
She's putting it around yes. There's nothing wrong with liking sex. But when you have sex with every lad who shows an interest, then say you regret it, I wonder what the point is...

Well, in that case, I doubt very much if she is this way because of an ideal that exists within her own head. She obviously has emotional problems and she needs objetive help.
If this is bothering you so much and you feel that you can cut yourself off from her, then do so because it will affect you badly.
Reply 13
-TMG-
I then said to her you should have told me you were like this before I went out with you.

She says slut, I agree.

I said she was supposed to enjoy the sex with just me...

I think YOU'RE the one with the problem. What she does with her sex life is nothing to do with you and it sounds like that not only are you branding her a slut because she enjoys sex with people who aren't you, you pressured her into branding herself a slut because you have a problem. No wonder she was hurt and put it back onto you!

She has every right to enjoy sex with anyone, not just you. She's your ex so if you disapprove of her life then stay out of it.
Reply 14
sounds like you need to get over her..
AF1 - this is ONE girl, not girls in general so its unfair 4 U 2 generalise like that.
F.Poste - tmg hasn't got a problem, he's just normal. he did a good thing 2 get outa that relationship
Reply 16
Duck and Cover
F.Poste - tmg hasn't got a problem, he's just normal. he did a good thing 2 get outa that relationship

Personally I think it's abnormal to get so bothered about your ex's sex life that you call her a slut and post on a message board about it.
Reply 17
F. Poste
Personally I think it's abnormal to get so bothered about your ex's sex life that you call her a slut and post on a message board about it.

Precisely.
Reply 18
She sleeps around and then (apparently) regrets it. In her own words she's a slut, but is trying to justify her behaviour to make herself feel better. I wouldn't say it's really "your fault", she's just trying to use you as an excuse in a way which would appeal to any man's ego!

F Poste - I think you're overreacting in typical female knee-jerk fashion. My interpretation is he's posting on a message board because some girl's being a tw*t and trying to put the "blame" on him, and he's trying to figure out why. What she does or doesn't do ceases to be "nothing to do with [him]" when she openly discusses it with him, and one would have to be incredibly naive to tell someone they had casually slept with someone 3 times the previous night alone and expect not be considered at least somewhat promiscuous, be they male or female. It sounds to me like she asked TMG's opinion of her based on what she had told him looking for reassurance, but he (as I would have done) took the less-harsh route of turning this around, to which she "branded" herself - probably again looking for reassurance, by hoping that he would disagree. Of course this might not be the case, but to me it seems fairly typical.
Reply 19
calumc
F Poste - I think you're overreacting in typical female knee-jerk fashion. My interpretation is he's posting on a message board because some girl's being a tw*t and trying to put the "blame" on him, and he's trying to figure out why.

Yeah, and I've suggested a possible reason why- because he probably hurt her by calling her a slut, even if she lead the discussion in that way. She probably WAS looking for reassurance but instead he chose to be a ****** and label and judge her and no wonder she lashed out and blamed him!

I know I'm being quick to defend my gender, and I certainly don't agree with this girl blaming him for her promiscuity- because that's her decision. I also noticed that it seemed rather pointed and TMI for her to tell him all about the sex he had with this guy. But as far as we know, she's enjoying sex with just one guy and that, in his eyes, makes her a slut, because she was only meant to have and enjoy sex with him! That's disgusting double standards.

And anyway, it's what's known as a back-handed compliment- he made her realise how enjoyable sex was. Personally, I'd be pretty chuffed if I'd managed to make a guy enjoy sex at a new level!

Latest