The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I dont exactly kno which uni is best at multimedia bt im doin multimedia. production and technology at plymouth - they have had a lot of money pumped into multimedia resources and various multimedia courses on offer.They have good links wiv industry wiv many of their students taking work placements at tv and media companies. You can find many of their ex students portfolios by using google - they work seems of a high standard. The south west is probably one of the up and comin places 2 be in media too seeing as the whole area is having huge amount of money pumped into its services sector - including meda. Bt i suppose any university in a city such as London or Manchester would have good links to media too.
Reply 2
lmclaney
I dont exactly kno which uni is best at multimedia bt im doin multimedia. production and technology at plymouth - they have had a lot of money pumped into multimedia resources and various multimedia courses on offer.They have good links wiv industry wiv many of their students taking work placements at tv and media companies. You can find many of their ex students portfolios by using google - they work seems of a high standard. The south west is probably one of the up and comin places 2 be in media too seeing as the whole area is having huge amount of money pumped into its services sector - including meda. Bt i suppose any university in a city such as London or Manchester would have good links to media too.

Yup, we have a fairly new film studio in Cornwall, and have had alot of famous films part-produced here (a James Bond film for example). The south-west is getting into music and media in a big way!
Reply 3
Media student
Hi everyone

I would like to do Multimedia course but not sure which uni is best for that particular course

Any advice plz?

thanx to all :smile:

my sister is studying multimedia technology at the university of hertfordshire and shes enjoying it.
the uni is really good when it comes to technology so consider it. :smile:
Reply 4
thanks to all of u

but i live in the west midlands "Birmingham" and not sure which uni will be the best there, cause i dont want to travel out of birmingham, am thinking of Birm uni, Aston, or UCE which one will be more suitable for my course?

is there any site where i can check??

Latest

Trending

Trending