The Student Room Group

Do guys look cool or sexy smoking big fat cigars?

I was thinking of starting smoking those big fat cigars, because I think they look really damn cool. Plus, you don't see many people in the UK walking around with big fat cigars in their mouth. It's more an American thing I guess.

So girls does it look hot or cool?

The look I'm going for is kinda like in the following pics:-

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ability to swallow whole : Check
Reply 2
It only works if you're extremely rich and handsome, wear a suit and drink cocktails in very expensive new york bars or the kind of bars you see in Goodfellas
No, they look gay.
Reply 4
Don't be silly, makes you look like a complete **** (I still love you though)
I'd rather stick someone's dick in my mouth.
marcusmerehay
I'd rather stick someone's dick in my mouth.

Hahaha this cracked me up. But no, they don't look cool OP. Well, not to me anyway... :s-smilie:
Did you not see Churchill, he epitemises the word sexy.
No, they look like fags.

See what I did there? :awesome:
Reply 9
If you have to smoke, smoke a cigar. Actually poker + cigar is unbeatable combo
Reply 10
Guys smoking i think nothing of.
Guys smoking cigars...idk...i get the impression of some rich arrogant *******
Reply 11

For men like Gene Hunt they are cool.

imo if you're gonna smoke don't stop at the skinny ciggy go the whole honcho and smoke a cigar :yep:
Lol I don't get why cigars must necessarily be associated with wealthy people. What about Marxists?

Reply 13
I think it would be badass
I'm gonna say no :ahee:
Get a pipe instead?
Reply 16
well i will tell you this, cigars are much nicer to smoke (being a non-smoker myself but having tried cigars and ciggies [including several brands of pre-made and rollies]), cigars actually taste nice. but they still bugger your insides and encourage cancer and sterility, so i would say avoid them all together if you can. Personally I wouldn't go out with someone who smoked, because I would be thinking about the health of my future children (because I always think ahead, i cant help it, not that I presume it WILL happen with every person i meet, but it MIGHT happen with any one and I wouldn't want that one to smoke.) That said I've never yet met a girl who smoked i was attracted to, if i did that might all go out the window...

Same with alcohol, girls who drink heavily are not as attractive to me. I'm probably just boring though :P
Reply 17
umbrellahead
Hahaha this cracked me up. But no, they don't look cool OP. Well, not to me anyway... :s-smilie:

"Got any crisps?"
"What are you doing here you stupid fat cow!"

I love your sig. :smile:

I only really watch Eastenders for the Syed/Christian storyline, but the Ben thing is quite amusing. That video shouldn't be funny, but that kid makes everything so hilarious. Love Ben. Shame he's being written out of it. There's quite a few Ben-bashing videos about on YouTube at the moment!
AshleyT
Guys smoking cigars...idk...i get the impression of some rich arrogant *******

On a similar note, it's fun to be a rich, arrogant bastard.
Reply 19
smoking: not sexy, whoever is doing the smoking ^_^

Latest

Trending

Trending