The Student Room Group

possibly messed up my Int1 History exam !?!?!

I sat the intermediate 1 History exam yesterday and I got to keep the question booklet thingy. So I was reading over the questions this morning that I did when I read on the front that CONTEXT#1 must come from part 1 of the booklet (Europe) and CONTEXT#2 must come from the 2nd part of the booklet (rest of world) and CONTEXT#3 can come from either. I did the contexts in the order they were in the book :frown: so I have my first and second CONTEXT from Europe and my last one from rest of the world. I can't help but think that im going to get some stuck-up marker thats going to give me no award because I have done it in the wrong order :frown:

Is it possible they will see past this and will mark it in the order that I have done this?
Reply 1
You did it fine. There's nothing that says what order you have to do them all in.
Reply 2
rachiesy
You did it fine. There's nothing that says what order you have to do them all in.

Their is something at the front saying...hang on......I wrote this in my original post! omg!

Didn't you help me with my other thread thing? about the marking of the history question?
Reply 3
I did, yes.

Trust me - you won't be penalised for doing them in the order you did
Reply 4
rachiesy
I did, yes.

Trust me - you won't be penalised for doing them in the order you did

and you need to stop stalkering me :redface:

:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 5
Haha, you wish i would stalk you :wink:
Reply 6
rachiesy
Haha, you wish i would stalk you :wink:

a little, yes... :frown:

jk :smile:
Reply 7
Blu3j4yw4y
You'll be absoloutely fine - pretty sure I did the exact same in my Int 2 actually - honestly they won't care. They only write 1, 2 and 3 to help them get across the fact that you have to chose the right number of contexts from the right sections, nothing to do with order :smile:

hmmm... Only females ever post on my threads....your like the gazilionth one....
Reply 8
Adding to the number of females posting :smile:

Related to the thread, you'll be fine, i've done the wrong order in an exam before and it was still marked :P
Reply 9
Exams at 15?! never good!
Reply 10
(You)
How?

Quite young.
Reply 11
I was 16 I think wooo :biggrin: Must have done my prelims when I was 15 though.
Reply 12
pamelaa

Im 16 in december, alota people in my year are 16 atm... I just have a gay birth date.
Reply 13
pamelaa

I have the worst birthdate though for people who want to leave at the end of 4th year, dec 24th...Im now required to do like 4 extra months at school before I can leave, I will get no extra qualifications or anything, just a sense of wasted time >.<:eek3:

Latest

Trending

Trending