The Student Room Group

OCR physics in action B IS A COMPLETE JOKE!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
When we would be able to see the paper?
Reply 41
Epic_Fail
B**** :smile:

Fat **** go die.
Reply 42
Increase

I will be. :| 3rd resit :woop:

yeah this was my second time :| honestly cbf to do it for a third time! especially if i have to pay for when i know for a fact i am going to fail!
Reply 43
I was so close to finishing it :mad:
Ah well... good thing I didn't revise though. Looks like revision would have been useless. Well, almost.

Looking at how mad everyone seems to be, do you think the grade boundaries might be quite low? :p:
Reply 44
Sorry if I'm wrong, but don't exam boards have rules about discussing publicly the exam until 24/48 hours afterwards?

I thought it was ok to be honest, I did a G492 resit in January and was pretty stuck for time, ended up with a B though - so it might not be so bad.
Reply 45
somebody go and shoot Jon Ogborn, the ******! OCR B...psssht wat the hell was he bloody thinkin!

i doubt even he could do these exams :X
Oh my GOD I agree with everyone here :sadnod:
I was resitting too...I had revised so hard for this exam and it really made me feel like curling up and dying when the invigilator said we had 5 minutes left and I was only about 3/4 of the way through the paper :frown:. I couldn't stop looking at the clock, I couldn't focus on the questions at all.
Didn't help that I had another exam in a different subject straight after (as in straight after, not even a break :mad:). I couldn't stop worrying about physics for the first few minutes of that one so it probably affected my mark for that too. Gah.
Retake Jan 2011 here I come :s-smilie:
Shifters
Sorry if I'm wrong, but don't exam boards have rules about discussing publicly the exam until 24/48 hours afterwards?

Only Edexcel do, because their exams are sat internationally. You're fine for the other boards.
Reply 48
All I have left to say is guys don't let it effect the rest of your exams and good luck! :smile:
Reply 49
schnapster

Retake Jan 2011 here I come :s-smilie:

Schnap.
Reply 50
Epic_Fail
yeah this was my second time :| honestly cbf to do it for a third time! especially if i have to pay for when i know for a fact i am going to fail!

I ended up doing it 3 times! An E last Jan (an A was around 30, shows how s*** I did), D last summer, and a high B this Jan. EVERY single one didn't have enough time, stupid irrelevant questions (layout of the London underground last summer anyone?), and badly worded.
Reply 51
Narik
Ha hahaha ahahha shame. :biggrin: :jive:
Suckers. :awesome:

To be fair, I thought I failed epically. Came out with an A somehow, so don't worry. You guys probably did much better than you think.

:eviltongue:
Reply 52
jess_icky
(layout of the London underground last summer anyone?), and badly worded.

Saw that while doing past papers...

I would have thought I opened up a geography paper unless I knew what ridiculous things OCR have in mind for AS physics.
Reply 53
I felt the time dissipating like the power in circuit with a thermistor whose p.d. is set too high.
Jon Ogborn, if you're ever in the habit of googling your own name, then I hope sincerely that this post comes up, so you can see that I think you the biggest **** to exist in the history of twattery. Try to stop being a **** and gain expertise in other areas, such as how to actually write textbooks or exam papers.
Reply 55
Revolution is my Name
Jon Ogborn, if you're ever in the habit of googling your own name, then I hope sincerely that this post comes up, so you can see that I think you the biggest **** to exist in the history of twattery. Try to stop being a **** and gain expertise in other areas, such as how to actually write textbooks or exam papers.

ORLY?
Reply 56
YdLeet
:eviltongue:

:mfing:

Revolution is my Name

Chill out. You know you got an A, if not full marks. You can stop now drama queen... :facepalm: :p:
Reply 57
Narik
:mfing:

Chill out. You know you got an A, if not full marks. You can stop now drama queen... :facepalm: :p:

GET OFF THIS THREAD MISS 85/90 !
:biggrin:
Reply 58
I thought it was ok, finished all questions and had some time to check through. Will be interesting to see what the grade boundaries are.
Surely the exam board knew something was wrong, when in June 2009, the average mark was slightly over 42% (D). In January 2010, that fell to just 38.8% (D). This exam paper was harder....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending