stickysquishy
a) wolsey's arrogance and unpopularity
b) foreign policy 1514-25 failed due to lack resources to fulfil his aims
b) main cause of english reformation was character and influence of Anne Boleyn

bigs thanks +rep :yes:
Reply 3
Hiya
Im doing this paper too.
Do you know what is most likely to come up?
Have u got an email address so I can ask u some questions about the exam?
Cheeeeeers
123willb

Do you know what is most likely to come up?

Hey - nothing has really focused on Henry's reformation before - other than some 20 markers on dissolving the monasteries etc. so we think this could come up this year.
Fall of both Wolsey, Cromwell, Foreign Policy and Catherine of Aragon have come up before... so we're thinking something religious this time? :smile:
Reply 5
My teacher said that she would put money on the legacy of Henry 7th and Wolsey's rise to or maintenance of power, or his unpopularity.
Hope this helps !
Reply 6
the legacy of Heny wouldnt come up because its before the period. It might ask why Henry needed to have a male child. I have done this exam twice ( I know major fail). I know the information but always seemed to do quite bad. I think it is all to do with how you structure the answer and I think having a formula will be best. Although this will be boring to write, it will get you the marks so i'm trying that this time. fingers crossed.
Reply 7
im doing this to but i strongly feel that the reformaton, role of cromwell in government, faction rivalary or henry's urgency to have a male heir will come up...but any other focused questions that might come upp?

Latest

Trending

Trending