The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Better to just get a compsci to make a fake I.D. and claim to be a fudge inspector (without the gay connotations)
Reply 21
Narcissus
Better to just get a compsci to make a fake I.D. and claim to be a fudge inspector (without the gay connotations)

^o) Fudge inspector? where did you get that idea? Just phone them up and say you are from the health department...:rolleyes:
Reply 22
Well I assume the Health Dept has a fudge inspector, else how can we know that the fudge is at the right level of gooeyness and orgasm in your mouth oh that sounds like a spit or swallow question goodness?

I'm well aware that the above sentence degraded somewhat, but I can't bring myself to change it, stream of consciousness and all that.
candystrippa
I am in the process of writing a Cambridge personal statement, and hope to get ideas from you people- Why cam?

How could we possibly answer that? You're supposed to be writing about why you are applying to Cam, not why we did. :confused:

ZarathustraX
Zarathustra
How could we possibly answer that? You're supposed to be writing about why you are applying to Cam, not why we did. :confused:

ZarathustraX

oh dear this person is getting slated, i have a pang of sorrow in my otherwise uncompassionate cold heart...
Reply 25
Camford
I've just been told by a mathmo friend this afternoon that apparently, maths interviewers don't really give a crap about what you write in your ps. They don't want to know how much you love the subject, they just want to feed you tough questions and make you cry on the day!

:damnmate: sadly so true.
Reply 26
yeah, thanks guys. i get the point now. its just that i wanted to see ways people answer "why", because i am not so good at expressing myself when it comes to why, and my only reason is because i KNOW cambridge offers the best philosophy course, and i feel that i cant really write only that.......

Latest