The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Being told the day of your death which is in the distant future.

Your whole life would turn into a slow and painful death.
Buried alive without doubt.
OhNO!
RIP Boba :frown:

The best of all bounty hunters :frown:
being strapped underneath a dripping tap where the drip lands on your forehead over time so you are gradually turned insane and die
having a really heavy woman place her high heels into your belly button then pressing down all her weight into you
Being caught by barbed wires from face to lower torso... and then dragged away until the body feels numb.. then thrown in a pond of craps... taken out.. limbs cut.. finger by finger..
not bad..
sakuj0
Segment 3 of the human centipede x.x

Hmmm, a fair point.

Though maybe the middle segment would arguably be worse?

Ugh, that movie is so disgusting. You'd seriously worry about the kind of mind that would come up with that idea :s-smilie:
jumping off the Eiffel Tower and landing on a bicycle with no seat on
Reply 88
The thought of being buried alive - I don't think anything beats it.
It would be drowning for me.
Reply 90
Having a full size Snake slither down your throat alive, causing you to choke to death. How nasty would that be?

I think just the thought of it happening would cause me to die of shock.
Being trapped in a coffin-sized oven.
Reply 92
Any way in which you are concious enough to realise what is about to happen?
Reply 93
Being spawnkilled
THERE IS NOTHING WORSE.
I can't be bothered to read through all of these, so I'm just going to put down mine. I think drowning is the worst death. Read about the different stages someone goes through when they are drowning and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Reply 95
How has no-one said squeezing? A tube that gets narrower and narrower that you get pushed through very slowly until you end up being sold as a strawberry flavoured Frube.
Reply 96
buried alive.
Reply 97
For me it would defintely have to be drowning, that would be just ******* awful!
I think that burning to death would be horrible! I can't even imagine how much that would hit :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending