The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Faiza.
LOL. Or average, which will mean that 68/75 will be 91 UMS.

I really hope they don't ask a silly question or something terrible doesn't happen. I remember in the C3 exam in jan, my mate's calculator stopped working, and although the invigilators lent her another one, it wasn't the same type and she got put off. She still came out with 70 for her UMS though. But seriously, i'll cry if it's hard.

yeah ur right du..

i think if they dont throw in a stupid/awkward question or word something really difficultly.. i won't have a problem with it.

if it is anything like jan 09, i will cry.
Reply 41
Don't really care what i get in this exam.
Feel at okok only bcos i prefer s1 more than m1.Good luck!!!!
Reply 43
Moabubaker
I hope the paper is not like June 2008 and Jan 2009, those two were hard papers.

It is most likely to be to me...
Reply 44
..kind of confident
Moabubaker
I hope the paper is not like June 2008 and Jan 2009, those two were hard papers.

june 2008 was awesome. id love it to be like june 2008. but jan 09. eugh!
Anyone with AQA?
Everyone seems to do be with edexcel.
Reply 47
btw does anyone know what the grade boundaries for Jan 09 were roughly?
Reply 48
im on AQA, dont do any edexcel exams
Reply 49
Ali M
yeah ur right du..

i think if they dont throw in a stupid/awkward question or word something really difficultly.. i won't have a problem with it.

Edexcel Jan 09? I didn't find it different from other years..
Reply 50
Good luck everyone.
Reply 51
Ali M
yeah ur right du..

I just looked at Jan '09 now. It doesn't look that bad. Maybe one or two parts of 2/3 questions look a bit hard.
Reply 52
Is this just AQA?
Or are other boards doing it tomorrow as well?
Eek!!! Not good! :frown: don't really understand Statistics tbh... I'm just basically blindly doing the calculations without knowing what's going on most of the time. lol. Nonetheless, can't wait to get it out of the way. Then I'll have 1 paper down and 10 more to go.
Reply 54
Well I just hope the probability and normal distribution are not too wordy and so the information doesn't have to be interpreted a lot. E.g. from the top of my head include... Normal distribution on high jumper, probability on breakfast and exercise (Jan 2009).
Reply 55
57/75 in jan for an A

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Pages/grade-boundaries.aspx
GCE link
looking forward to this exam
Reply 56
AKKDHOLI
57/75 in jan for an A

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Pages/grade-boundaries.aspx
GCE link
looking forward to this exam

Oh in that case, im guessing that generally people found it a bit hard, hence the low'ish grade boundaries.
Reply 57
Lilliesha
Is this just AQA?
Or are other boards doing it tomorrow as well?

Edexcel tomorrow aswell.. not sure about others though
How is everyone finding AQA past papers? (those who do AQA?)
Reply 59
Faiza.
Oh in that case, im guessing that generally people found it a bit hard, hence the low'ish grade boundaries.

yh i heard a lot of people complained about it cause it was soo difficult
but hopefully this one will be better...
i still managed 65/75 on the jan paper :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending