The Student Room Group

How can I pick up girls in a shopping centre?

So my local shopping centre is busy most days of the week and is always full of attractive looking girls. The other day I thought to myself 'I would love to approach these girls and meet them'.

How do I approach them/what do I say etc? I'm looking for phone numbers, dates, and so on.

Cheers.

Scroll to see replies

trial and error :biggrin:
Reply 2
DONT wear a tracksuit ( unless you want that kind of girl if you know what i mean)
Look nice
Only go for girls who you think you stabd a chance with.
Reply 3
Wow! Stop being a pussy for a start. You need to man the **** up. You can approach and meet girls anytime, any place, and a shopping centre should be no different!

Look at my sig...it's the 2 rules you need to be successful with girls, and when it comes to approaching it's rule number 1: WHO CARES WHAT SHE SAYS/THINKS. Bro, you're caring too much what girls are gonna say or think about you. You post the same **** every ******* day and I'm gonna wake you the **** up.

I'll put myself in the same situation, i.e. a shopping centre and tell you how I'd approach girls there!

For a start, when I look at a girl the only 2 questions I ask myself are 'what about her turns me on?', and 'what would I like to do to her?'. I then walk over to her and tell her what I'm truly thinking, I'm totally honest and say EXACTLY what's on my mind. I don't give a **** what she's thinking.

Bro, you ******* need to stop thinking about this and get out then and lose your inhibitions about approaching girls.

I'll give you some examples of approaches I've done recently in a shopping mall or the street.

APPROACH 1 - Shopping centre
A few months back, I approached 2 sexy redheads in my local shopping centre in Manchester. I told them they were the best looking girls I'd seen all day. Did I give a **** what they thought? Nope! I said what was on my mind. They were like 'wow, that was an unexpected compliment, thankyou!'.

APPROACH 2
2 girls were walking in front of me, one of which had the NICEST ass I'd seen all day. So I told her 'Excuse me, do you know you've got the nicest ass I've seen all day! I was just walking behind you admiring the view, thanks for that it made my day!'. She was blushin and ****....

APPROACH 3
In the street on 2 hot girls sat on a bench a couple of weeks ago. Told them they were attractive and I wanted to get to know them. They were blushing and smiling. One of the girls said I'd 'made her day' and so I introduced myself and had a small conversation, then I handed them my business card and said to call me sometime.

APPROACH 4
Approached a hot uni girl on the street a few weeks ago, told her she was very sexy and that I wanted to meet her. Suggested we meet up and get to know each other (I don't beat around the bush), but she claimed to have a bf. She said she'd had a bad day at work and was very happy I'd approached her, though as it had cheered her up!

I think you get the picture. Just approach any girl you like the look of and SAY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND. Don't worry what they think, just be a ******* man and approach and be honest with them.

COME ON MAN, it's not that ******* hard to do this. Just man up. Or else you aren't gonna get laid if you keep asking for advice on these forums all the time.
sassy123
Only go for girls who you think you stabd a chance with.

crap advice. go for girls that stand a chance with you instead.
Reply 5
Metropolis
crap advice. go for girls that stand a chance with you instead.

i am a girl lol
Reply 6
"How can I pick up girls on the tube?"
"How can I pick up girls in a shopping centre?"
"How can I pick up girls in a public toilet?"
"How can I pick up girls at confession?"
"How can I pick up girls as they drive past me in their cars?"
"How can I pick up girls as they sleep in their beds at night?"
"I saw you trying on that top. You know where it would look better? My bedroom floor... :sexface:"
Reply 8
if your in a shop, pick up a shirt and say something like
'you wanna see what I look like in this :wink: '
Reply 9
userna-me*
Well obviously, you use your hands and pick them up, no?

ahaha u just made my day!
Fireman's lift
If all the above fails just do what you did at school and smack her on the arm. She'll take it as flirting and the next thing you know her clothes will be on your bedroom floor.
Neil_K
Wow! Stop being a pussy for a start. You need to man the **** up. You can approach and meet girls anytime, any place, and a shopping centre should be no different!

Look at my sig...it's the 2 rules you need to be successful with girls, and when it comes to approaching it's rule number 1: WHO CARES WHAT SHE SAYS/THINKS. Bro, you're caring too much what girls are gonna say or think about you. You post the same **** every ******* day and I'm gonna wake you the **** up.

I'll put myself in the same situation, i.e. a shopping centre and tell you how I'd approach girls there!

For a start, when I look at a girl the only 2 questions I ask myself are 'what about her turns me on?', and 'what would I like to do to her?'. I then walk over to her and tell her what I'm truly thinking, I'm totally honest and say EXACTLY what's on my mind. I don't give a **** what she's thinking.

Bro, you ******* need to stop thinking about this and get out then and lose your inhibitions about approaching girls.

I'll give you some examples of approaches I've done recently in a shopping mall or the street.

A few months back, I approached 2 sexy redheads in my local shopping centre in Manchester. I told them they were the best looking girls I'd seen all day. Did I give a **** what they thought? Nope! I said what was on my mind. They were like 'wow, that was an unexpected compliment, thankyou!'.

APPROACH 2
2 girls were walking in front of me, one of which had the NICEST ass I'd seen all day. So I told her 'Excuse me, do you know you've got the nicest ass I've seen all day! I was just walking behind you admiring the view, thanks for that it made my day!'. She was blushin and ****....

APPROACH 3
In the street on 2 hot girls sat on a bench a couple of weeks ago. Told them they were attractive and I wanted to get to know them. They were blushing and smiling. One of the girls said I'd 'made her day' and so I introduced myself and had a small conversation, then I handed them my business card and said to call me sometime.

APPROACH 4
Approached a hot uni girl on the street a few weeks ago, told her she was very sexy and that I wanted to meet her. Suggested we meet up and get to know each other (I don't beat around the bush), but she claimed to have a bf. She said she'd had a bad day at work and was very happy I'd approached her, though as it had cheered her up!

I think you get the picture. Just approach any girl you like the look of and SAY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND. Don't worry what they think, just be a ******* man and approach and be honest with them.

COME ON MAN, it's not that ******* hard to do this. Just man up. Or else you aren't gonna get laid if you keep asking for advice on these forums all the time.

This. (+ rep)
Though try not to be sleezy...
Edit: :love: nice response though.
Reply 13
Neil_K

APPROACH 2

APPROACH 3

APPROACH 4

You should really go out and teach other dudes how to approach girls!!
pay for her shopping
Try Tescos.

I hear they're offering half price for a few days only, so hurry!
Reply 16
You see your approaches Neil K out of how many roughly do you get numbers from?
Reply 17
Run at them with your finger poking through your zipper.
edd360
Run at them with your finger poking through your zipper.

lol! this would obviously work, try it OP!

What's with all the 'picking up girls' threads?
Just NO.

Go to a club and find out instead of sitting infront of your computer with a bone.
Reply 19
Real Talk
You see your approaches Neil K out of how many roughly do you get numbers from?

I never take numbers from girls. Instead, I give them my number - I give them my business card after I've talked to them and tell them to give me a call when they're not busy so we can arrange to meet up sometime and get to know each other.

In the past, I used to get girls' numbers, but I noticed that all most of the success I've ever had with girls has been when they've called me...i.e. they're chasing me.

Basically, if I get a girl's phone number, I have to call her, meaning I'M CHASING HER.

If I give out my number, it forces the girls who are interested to CHASE ME.

When a girl chases me, it raises my value and puts me in the power position...which is exactly where I want to be!

Also, by NOT asking for their number, I stand out from other guys. Plus I don't need to blow up a girl's phone by constantly calling them.

I also found that if I got numbers in the past, many would flake and lead nowhere. But by giving out my number, ONLY the girls who are genuinely interested call me, so it's actually a far more efficient way of meeting girls because it naturally weeds out the time wasters from the ones who are interested....

Also, if I ask for a girl's number, she can say 'no', but if I give out my number they usually take it (99% of the time).

I've experimented with this for a good number of years now and come to the conclusion it's better to give out my number instead of doing what the typical guy does and ask for theirs....

I can't put an EXACT number on how many girls will call after you've given out your number, but if you were to approach 5 girls a day for a month and give every one of them your number/business card (that's roughly 140 girls who will have your number), or heck even for 2 weeks (meaning 70 girls will have your number), then boy will you be swimming in pussy within a few weeks....

I've had to calm things down a bit lately as I just don't have time to go out on so many dates etc as I'd never have time for anything else! There IS a downside to being a hardcore approacher lol.

So basically if you've got no girls in your life right now, just go out every day for 2 weeks solid and approach 5 girls per day (you can fit the approaches around work/uni/college whatever you do), and within 2 or 3 weeks you'll be getting more dates than you can handle.

If you do that, be prepared for a sudden floodgate of pussy to come your way...I'm being serious here, it might sound really cool, but if you're not ready for it, it can be quite overwhelming, daft as that sounds!

Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending