The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Wedderburn ANYONE?!?!

ok, i've been thru this site, the rhul su BB, livejournal's royal holloway sites and i cannot find ANYONE other than me and one other person who are going to be living in wedderburn! if you are going to be living there, say something, because atm it seems like its going to be one big empty place or filled with ppl who dont know what a computer is.....*shudder*

it could be kind of fun tho, and i heard they have turf on the rooves?!? i don't know why those two statments are linked but anyway....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i wanted wedderburn, or gowar! but yeh, i'm in kingswood2...still ensuite, so i guess its okay. :smile: ....i'm sure it'll be fine, i mean, not everyone is on TSR. you'll find plenty of ppl to befriend in your first week. :biggrin: ...i can't seem to find anyone on here in kingswood2 either. lol :smile: turf on rooves=good env/ecologically stuff. (i did do geog, honest!). anyway, i'm reda, nice to meet you.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
I was supposed to be in Wedderburn but i'm not now...
Reply 3
isawsparks
i wanted wedderburn, or gowar! but yeh, i'm in kingswood2...still ensuite, so i guess its okay. :smile: ....i'm sure it'll be fine, i mean, not everyone is on TSR. you'll find plenty of ppl to befriend in your first week. :biggrin: ...i can't seem to find anyone on here in kingswood2 either. lol :smile: turf on rooves=good env/ecologically stuff. (i did do geog, honest!). anyway, i'm reda, nice to meet you.

I'm in Kingswood 2 :smile:
Reply 4
I am in Gowar with not one other person (that i know of)

It's true the roof has turf, if we lose our money we can eat the grass!
Reply 5
lmao, thanx guys, still i'm no closer to finding out if anyone else is in WEDDERBURN.
Reply 6
wildesight
ok, i've been thru this site, the rhul su BB, livejournal's royal holloway sites and i cannot find ANYONE other than me and one other person who are going to be living in wedderburn! if you are going to be living there, say something, because atm it seems like its going to be one big empty place or filled with ppl who dont know what a computer is.....*shudder*

it could be kind of fun tho, and i heard they have turf on the rooves?!? i don't know why those two statments are linked but anyway....

Im in wedderburn!!!! cant wait. I love the look of it. I dont know what block Im in yet because I havent had an email or letter, but its on the status checker. what are you studying?
Reply 7
lotti123
Im in wedderburn!!!! cant wait. I love the look of it. I dont know what block Im in yet because I havent had an email or letter, but its on the status checker. what are you studying?

YAY!!!! history, you? i'm in block b btw i can't wait either, the rooms look so cool!!
Reply 8
wildesight
YAY!!!! history, you? i'm in block b btw i can't wait either, the rooms look so cool!!

oh I wish they would send me a letter so I can find out what block and room number I am! Ill let you know. Im studying english and creative writing. have you been on an open day, I remember seeing the halls then and thinking WOWww, they are sooooooooo nice!
Reply 9
lotti123
oh I wish they would send me a letter so I can find out what block and room number I am! Ill let you know. Im studying english and creative writing. have you been on an open day, I remember seeing the halls then and thinking WOWww, they are sooooooooo nice!

no lol, last time i went to rhul was when they were being bulit last year but i've seen pictures!! :biggrin: lol, if u ring accomodation u'll find out straight away, but wohoo we have the best rooms!!
Reply 10
Hi people I'm new to this site but I'm in Wedderburn too! I got my accomodation letter a few weeks ago.
Reply 11
The Moose
Hi people I'm new to this site but I'm in Wedderburn too! I got my accomodation letter a few weeks ago.

YAY!!! which block are you in?
Reply 12
wildesight
YAY!!! which block are you in?

I'm in block D (the block letter is after the WED right?)
Is anyone else in block D?
Reply 13
Hey, i'm new to the forums too! I'm in Wedderburn. Really really lookin forward to it. J
Reply 14
jimbobc
Hey, i'm new to the forums too! I'm in Wedderburn. Really really lookin forward to it. J

cool! Do you know what block you're in?
Reply 15
The Moose
cool! Do you know what block you're in?

I'm in B, theres someone else in D i think, :smile:
Reply 16
wildesight
I'm in B, theres someone else in D i think, :smile:

I'm in block B too - wicked!
Reply 17
jimbobc
I'm in block B too - wicked!

lol, just found out i'm ACTUALLY in block d *cough* its not like i can't read forms or anything..... :redface:
Reply 18
I am so green with envy of everyone in Gower / Wedderburn that I look like this bloke, without the happy expression -> :biggrin: ...

I vote to ban all discussion of the wonder-halls! :wink:
Reply 19
Sgt.Fox
I am so green with envy of everyone in Gower / Wedderburn that I look like this bloke, without the happy expression -> :biggrin: ...

I vote to ban all discussion of the wonder-halls! :wink:

BOO!! how is that fair, it's not like we have a brilliant debate going about how great it's going to be like all the other halls have!! there hasn't been any bragging or ANYTHING! :P!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending