The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Crazy Paving
I can't believe I disagree with you. :frown:

:yucky:

baby:pierre:
Reply 21
A tongue stud screams 'I like sucking dick' to me. It is very often associated with oral sex...
Reply 22
never had someone with one :frown:
Love 'em. My gf has one, and she will probably get her second put back in at some point.
Reply 24
If I suited one I'd get it. I'm a bit too rah for one though, I'd look like some wannabe rockchick or something awful. Lol.

Depends on the person really. I think you should only get one if you have a nice mouth with straight white teeth.
omg I just clicked on this as my older brother was in the room *CRINGE*

I have one (which is why I clicked) but hate the fact that everyone associates it with oral. I liked it purely for aesthetic reasons and at the time I was pierced (and up until a week ago) had absolutely NO sexual experience.

And you get used to having it in your mouth and it feels weird not having it there!
I have mine done and I'm glad I did I love it so much.... And yeah I'm not gonna lie the boys love it too but that is NOT why I got it done AT ALL.
Reply 27
I love my tongue piercing! Yes, you get a lot of people who assume you're a slut if you have it done and yes, some boys are big fans. But at the end of the day, if you get it done because YOU want it done and stop worrying about what other people will think, you're bound to love it. (Obviously after the initial two weeks of eating porridge and mashed potatoes and thinking its the biggest mistake you've ever made)
Gotta say, i can't complain when girls have them :sogood:
I always hated them unitl about 3 years ago when i got the idea into my head that having one may be fun .... havent looked back. :wink:
Reply 30
I love mine and I love my boyfriends :smile:
Bslforever
No thanks. They aren't great for hygiene and don't look particularly attractive imo

Umm i use mouthwash twice a day without fail. Bad for oral hygiene? Hardly..

I can see what you mean by infection etc, but it isnt hard to keep it clean really. I did exactly what the lady said and im fine. However, if you decide to have one you will get a yellow film across the top of your tongue for about a week, but thats just as it heals.
Reply 32
Tounge piercings are for goths and emos... and for scabby rats :gah:
Reply 33
I think people have failed to miss the obvious points. Guys, if girls had a tongue piercing, and you were about to give em an oral, and they had their tongue piercing in their mouth, aint that gonna hurt your dick real bad? That red beef or yours might get bleedingly painful....... :crazy:
i like them
Reply 35
I'm not really a fan of them.
Reply 36
Mr Incredible
Gotta say, i can't complain when girls have them :sogood:

totally agree!

piercing-wise & imo they are second to belly button piercings. man those things look hot on women!
Reply 37
Dislike
Honestly, I always thought they were a bit tacky and I associated them with 'chavs/neds' haha. But then I had a change of heart and got mine pierced 3 weeks ago and I love it! :love: I think it looks cute unless you're a trackie wearing, minky chav, then it just looks ****. :P: I didn't get it done for the sake of apparent better oral sex, and my boyfriend wasn't too keen on the idea of me getting it done but he's used to it now. No complaints anyway.
I've had mine for 4 years now, i love the fascination on peoples faces when they notice it (mines quite subtle as i wear a purple acrylic ball on a day to day basis). It feels weird without it now!

Think it's funny how people associate it with head, always an icebreaker conversation!

& Honestly I couldn't care less if people think it looks slutty/unhygienic.
Get a grip darlings, sleeping around is slutty and not showering is unhygienic. :lol:

Latest