The Student Room Group

What to wear to a "no clothes" party?

You're supposed to go wearing anything you can cover yourself with! Tin foil, bubble wrap, foliage....

I'd like to look like I made an effort but without hours of prep, because it's exam time I need a quick fix!

Oh, and I'm a rather busty lady, and would appreciate something that covered my bits adequately/couldn't be ripped off easily by randy medics!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bin bag? Easy peasy.

Oh, otherwise:

No one would violate you if you wore this.
Nothing?
Def big leafs if you can find big enough ones.
Tin foil sounds painfull.
bubble wrap :biggrin:
Bin bags!! Get a black one and put holes in it so you can wear it as a dress, then get different colured ones and plait them (like 3 different colours) to make a belt. You can also cut out triangles of couloured bin bags to put on your shoulders and a strip to go around the hem of the bag. if your feeling REALLY artistic you could make a flower by cutting out different coulours in a shape and them layering them ontop of eachother. Sounds alot but only takes like 30 mins.
Reply 6
Bin bag :smile: and some tin foil to make a belt with tissue paper to make a little decoration if you so wish :smile:
OP you need to get your priorities right. Going out to naked parties when it's your exam time ... hmph.
Paint your body and wear stickers over your most intimate of areas
Reply 9
From experience, I would advice wearing some sort of lingerie underneath in fear of worse case-scenarios.
Reply 10
youre at keele right?
Reply 11
hahahaha
stickers over your most intimate of areas
:p:
thats a good one (Y)
i think go with the bin bag idea
Reply 12
Jam
Reply 13
wear a bedsheet as a toga and branches in your hair and go as a roman lady
Reply 14
Colonel Brusnahan
Jam

Yummy:wink:
Reply 15
bubble wrap... Make shorts and a top out of bubble wrap
Naked? Technically it's not breaking the rules! :lol:
so u cant wear underwear?? :O nooo would hate that... make a dress out of tissue paper... lots of it!! stick leaves and random **** on it to make it interesting and strong lol. use coconut shells to make bra!!
Reply 18
make a dress out of condoms, might come in handy
Reply 19
fantasystar38
bubble wrap

:rofl:

Latest