The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Oh dear, Sussex seem to think I'll be paying fees. I know my household income would mean that I don't. Guess I've got to pester my LEA to hear from them. If I don't get all this confirmed before I go, I quite simply can't go.

This would all have been sorted if the woman at Sutton Civic offices had stamped the copies she took to say that she saw the originals...
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 21
lucky you i have to pay for everything myself, my parents earn just the amount where i get no help and they can't afford to help me so loan and savings only. my dad is earning alot less this year so he gonna write a letter to see if i can get any extra help. as it like £7000 less than he earnt last year, you think they will revise my finances?
Reply 22
nikkif99uk
lucky you i have to pay for everything myself, my parents earn just the amount where i get no help and they can't afford to help me so loan and savings only. my dad is earning alot less this year so he gonna write a letter to see if i can get any extra help. as it like £7000 less than he earnt last year, you think they will revise my finances?

it depends if that £7000 puts total earnings down below the threshold. I'm sure there's some grants and bursaries at Sussex you might be able to get hold of though, have an ask around when you get there!
Reply 23
well they were just on the threshold where i had to pay all tbe fees so it will take it down to about 26000, and it was £31000 the threshold for no help i think, so any extra help would be good. will try for the hardship fund if i can when i get to uni.

Latest

Trending

Trending