The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yo bruvvvvvvv!
juz b chillin' init, job'll b gud'un.
Just turn up and grunt. That should do it.
Reply 3
Please type out your messages properly.
Also, as with any other job interview, dress smartly, no jeans, a nice shirt and tie. I assume they will just ask you standard questions like how you would deal with rude customers or if there was a problem.
type properly...nothing more annoying than trying to read that. Anyway, look smart...nice trousers and a shirt and shoes (polished). No jeans, hoodies, trainers etc. If you are female and have long hair tie it up. Don't wear to much jewellery or make-up. Basically look presentable. First impressions are very important! I work in a restaurant as a supervisor and so i'm often there when people are being interviewed by my manager.

They will probably ask you questions such as why do you want to work hear? What qualities do you think you could bring to the job? How would you deal with rude/difficult customers?

Good luck!
My interview lasted about half an hour and got asked about why I wanted to work there, what I could bring to the job and questions about customer service etc. i was also asked about hobbies, what I wanted to do in 5 years time etc.

I then went into a different room with about 4 different people who were also being interviewed and had to fill out a questionaire, this took about 20 mins also.
Reply 6
I thought I'd share my interview experience as it was quite different.

I went in dressed in a smart, short-sleeved black shirt, smart black trousers, and black flats. I would definitely recommend dressing smartly. shirt + smart trousers, no need for suits though. The woman had told me in advance to dress 'smartly, but not over the top'. I was 10 minutes early and so waited at a table which had been pointed out to me by a member of staff. When the interviewer arrived, I was asked if I was over 16 and if I was still in school. She asked if I have had any work experience, and also my availability - what hours I would be available to work, and how I would get to work. Then she asked me the dreaded, "So tell me about yourself" . I told her that I was 18, starting uni after the summer to study french and spanish, and then talked about my hobbies. She didn't ask me why I wanted to work at Pizza Hut, or why I would be good for the job. Instead, she asked:

- What is good customer service to YOU?
- What do you consider to be poor customer service?
- Give an example of a time you have had bad customer service?
- Give an example of a time you've been relied upon
- Give an example of a time you have went out of your way to help someone, went beyond your line of duties
- Give an example of a time you have stuck up for a friend/family member
- Do you think teamwork is important to Pizza Hut?
- Why do you think teamwork is important to Pizza Hut?
- Give an example of a time you've worked in a team
- How do you feel in a team?
- What did you like most about school?
- What didn't you like about school?
- What is your proudest achievement to date?
- She also explained that Pizza Hut can be very busy at times, and asked me if I could cope with this.

I hadn't been expecting these sorts of questions and so stumbled, and did say 'ehh....' for a moment a few times - better than silence at least, but I did give an answer to everything. She asked if I had any questions, and I just asked what duties the job entailed. After the interview, I got to go home. I'd say prepare yourself for anything you can think of, but don't worry too much though - even though I struggled a bit at some questions, I still got a callback that evening saying I had passed the interview, and now have a 2 hour On-Job Evaluation this evening.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :smile:
Good luck!
Yeiara

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :smile:
Good luck!

Hey :smile: - Ive applied for two jobs at a few to Pizza Huts a few days ago.. and wanted to ask how long you had to wait to get a call back *for* an interview? (I may be being very impatient :p: .. - but Im thinking of calling them up to find out ? ) -
Oh and it was an online application, if that helps?

Latest

Trending

Trending