The Student Room Group

Where to buy Gucci belts?

Does anyone know where I can buy a Gucci belt from, apart from Gucci online (as they ship from Italy and I don't want to take a risk on import taxes/charges) and their stores/concessions, as I live quite far from any major city? I do know that in some Cruise clothing stores they sell one or two, but does anybody know any other websites or stores, please NO fakes either or eBay!!

REP for most helpful ... thanks guys :smile:
Reply 1
Asos?
Reply 2
I got mine from Selfridges & Co
Reply 3
I recommend not buying a Gucci belt and instead buying a cheaper belt with twice the class and half the sleeze.
Reply 4
bump ...
Reply 5
If you are in the UK then you're not going to have to pay import tax/charges. If you are outside the EU then surely you are going to have to pay import/taxes on everything - so you might as well get it from gucci.com. Although if you are paying your country's tax it doesn't matter where it is shipped from - eg. if I want to buy Abercrombie, I can buy it from abercrombie.com and it gets shipped from America. But I've paid VAT on it so there are no customs charges.

But anyway, if you are in the UK you don't pay import tax on EU goods.
Reply 6
If you can see the one you want online and know which style it is, call Selfridges/Harrods/Harvey Nichols etc and ask them to send you one. Usually they can easily put it through the till, take payment over the phone then post it to you. I have done it with plenty of things in the past, Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge are particularly helpful :smile: