The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
I've firmed leeds for english jh and applied for james baillie
and same to be honest, reeeeeeeeallly hoping for a lively atmosphere, am worried i'll be put with people who arent really up for a good time!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I've applied for james baillie :biggrin:
and i'm definately up for having a good time!
Reply 3
Lou :)
I've applied for james baillie :biggrin:
and i'm definitely up for having a good time!

Good times! what subject are you doing? !
Reply 4
I have also applied for JBP and am hoping it will be very lively :biggrin:
Reply 5
Littlebee22
Good times! what subject are you doing? !

Food studies and nutrition :smile:
I put that i wanted to be in a quiet flat on my form but that doesn't mean i don't want to have a good time...I just also like to sleep haha
I'm studying art & design!
Haven't applied to JB though...I'm at Clarence Dock...
very glad there's some jpb-ers who are up for a good time! beci what field of art are you doing? or are you on a foundation?

i'm so excited to go! a whole 4 months though till freshers!
thinkaboutthesea
beci what field of art are you doing? or are you on a foundation?

i'm so excited to go! a whole 4 months though till freshers!

Im studying fine art, i am.
& im proper stoked. Sort of want to regret my choice in CD. I just went for the cheapest really, didn't put much thought into it. Seriously dreading being stuck with an array of incredibly dull people...
Reply 9
JBP aswell up for the good times but no going totally crazy lol that's why I choose the quiet halls I like my sleep undisturbed but mostly likey it will be haha oh well
Reply 10
hey, i've applied to JBP and english lit & french!

and i'm definitely up for going out alot, hope the people i end up living with will be too...i've heard that Boddington is supposed to be really good social wise, but i would never be able to deal with the bus ride in the morning haha
yeah i was thinking of boddington for ages, but i had to take a 45 min bus journey everyday this year, im off buses for life!

i like sleep too that's what mid-day naps are for :smile:

Latest