The Student Room Group

Fashion Retail Industry

I'm considering applying for a graduate position doing finance with Arcadia Group (Topshop, Dotty P's, Burtons etc) and was hoping people might be able to help with a couple of the questions on the application form:

What attracts you to a career in the Fasion Retail Industry, specifically Arcadia? (I can't exactly say the money and that I'm planning on applying to loads and they happen just to be the first I came to!)

What challenges are facing the Retail Sector at the moment? (I was hoping someone would know something about this or at least where I might be able to look for information on it)

Thanks to anyone who can help. x.
Reply 1
ditzy blonde
I'm considering applying for a graduate position doing finance with Arcadia Group (Topshop, Dotty P's, Burtons etc) and was hoping people might be able to help with a couple of the questions on the application form:

What attracts you to a career in the Fasion Retail Industry, specifically Arcadia? (I can't exactly say the money and that I'm planning on applying to loads and they happen just to be the first I came to!)

What challenges are facing the Retail Sector at the moment? (I was hoping someone would know something about this or at least where I might be able to look for information on it)

Thanks to anyone who can help. x.

downslump in people buying clothes, go and read the business and fashion sections of the newspapers :smile: nite
Reply 2
JSM
downslump in people buying clothes, go and read the business and fashion sections of the newspapers :smile: nite

Which is brilliant news for Nudist Colonies and Streakers.
gayboy09
Which is brilliant news for Nudist Colonies and Streakers.

haha

Latest

Trending

Trending