The Student Room Group

UCAS 2011 - How would this work? 3 different subject choices

Ok so I'm deffo having a gap year. :smile:
Now where I'm applying is all dependant on grades etc.
But just wanted to know how this would work?
Say in theory I got my grades AAB (this is in theory)

I want to reapply for 2011 entry to study Business & Law, but its not covered by alot of uni's especially with accreditation afterwards (if that made any sense) thats why i'm only looking at the uni's where that may be possible.

So I was thinking to apply for 3 uni's for Business & Law combined:
- Warwick
- Coventry
- Aston/ Somewhere else

Then for my 2 other choices I was thinking Business Management/ Business & Politics:
-Kings College (Business Management)
-Manchester (Bus & Politics)

Ok so looking at that thats 3 degree subjects :erm:, so when coming to my personal statement, is it possible to accomodate them on it, they are all linked.

I have a passion for all of the subjects. My preference obviously being Business & Law hence me applying to 3 uni's for the course but I was wondering if I will be able to pull off a personal statement like that?

Or should I just apply for 3 Business & Law and 2 Business Management even though I'm not so keen on doing Business Management on its own.

I know its early, and I should wait until I have my grades, but as I'm not going to unui for 2010 entry, this for me is my motivation really and abit of reassurance would be nice/ a reality check haha :p: .

Quote me if you don't understand what i'm asking.
Reply 1
Oh gawd - wrong sub forum *facepalm* this was meant to go in the Ucas sub forum :erm: could this be moved? Sorry

Latest