The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

well...frankly i have never been on a blind date..but i wuld love to go.
As far as i can advice...be urself !!!
Reply 2
prince_capri

Oh how I've always looked forward to having a blind date. Been introduced to people over a dinner, but nothing quite like a blind date. Be yourself and open minded is about the best advice. Well done prince_capri
Reply 3
prince_capri

dont u think it would be dead real weird specail if u end up not real likeing the person there will only be the 4 of us
Reply 4
Sire
Oh how I've always looked forward to having a blind date. Been introduced to people over a dinner, but nothing quite like a blind date. Be yourself and open minded is about the best advice. Well done prince_capri

i will be myself thats easy and i open minded. i just dont want 2 turn up and be feel like a real prat
Reply 5
sean
i will be myself thats easy and i open minded. i just dont want 2 turn up and be feel like a real prat

Friends know best, go along and try to enjoy yourself. Do what you can with what you've got :smile:
Reply 6
sean

What's the worst that could happen?
Reply 7
Sire
Friends know best, go along and try to enjoy yourself. Do what you can with what you've got :smile:

i love that saying no probs lets hope its good
Reply 8
The thrill, the excitement, go for it and enjoy yourself, what more can you be other than yourself, look on it as 4 friends meeting up rather than a blind date, unwind, relax and take pleasure from the company
Sire

thanx for the compliment
meepmeep
What's the worst that could happen?

well, the worst could be nothing much...just that u wuld not see her again !!!
And u will fell i nlove with her !!!
But this is all the excitment in blind dates !!! Live upto the excitements !!!
Reply 11
prince_capri
well, the worst could be nothing much...just that u wuld not see her again !!!
And u will fell i nlove with her !!!
But this is all the excitment in blind dates !!! Live upto the excitements !!!

well i av 2 say one thing u make it sound alot better than i thought. i love meeting new people it just thought it would be weired doing it this way
sean
well i av 2 say one thing u make it sound alot better than i thought. i love meeting new people it just thought it would be weired doing it this way

nah.its pure fun....if u click, man it will be a well good relationship....
But if u do not...u always have oother dates to respond to......
Reply 13
sean
ive been asked by a mate to do im a favour and go on a blind date i dont no if i shoud im not shy but i dont no if i want to be put on the spot with someone i no nothing abot.

av any of u been in this place befor

just enjoy it!!
if it's a disaster you'll laugh about it in years to come,
on the other hand it might go really well....
xx
feebs
just enjoy it!!
if it's a disaster you'll laugh about it in years to come,
on the other hand it might go really well....
xx

yea....now we r talking !!!
Reply 15
Blind Dates can go really well. one of my mates got set up on a blind date two years ago. They are still going out.
id hate to go on a blind date. the guy wud lok at me then decide to go home. if he spoke to me he might stay coz im outgoin and sociable but on looks wise, im a no go. :frown:

but its not jus guys who go on looks tho, my girl mates have been on em and they say coz hes not 'fit and loaded' they not interested. stupid children hehehehe lol
Reply 17
thankfully i only know afew people who are picky. nearly everyone else goes for personality.
Dude
thankfully i only know afew people who are picky. nearly everyone else goes for personality.

oooh send some to my town!
Reply 19
lumpycustard
oooh send some to my town!

half of them are lesbians.

Latest

Trending

Trending