The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

susiemakemeblue
You'd absolutely LOVE my office then. We all wear that stuff.

Mmmmm kinky. Actually, that's the no.1 reason I wanna get with young professionals. Do you have any photos of you in the office? :p: :wink:

My dad got me a job doing admin work for YSL Beaute (which is the company that owns Gucci and YvesSaintLaurent) and all the girls there were hot! I was loving it! They weren't real Y/Ps tho - just wannabes! :p:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Whatever :p:
Reply 62
ramroff
i am a professional in many different paths gex :cool:

prostitution at 17 is a bit desperate rammers.
Reply 63
Gexko
prostitution at 17 is a bit desperate rammers.

:rolleyes:

i only do that on the side :mad:
How about 19? :p:
hmm, whatabout sexy firemen or mechanics? I think they should really get a mention :p:
Clarkey_Berlin
Mmmmm kinky. Actually, that's the no.1 reason I wanna get with young professionals. Do you have any photos of you in the office? :p: :wink:

My dad got me a job doing admin work for YSL Beaute (which is the company that owns Gucci and YvesSaintLaurent) and all the girls there were hot! I was loving it and they all thought I was cute... but TOO YOUNG. I guess they didn't wanna get fired, either. They weren't real Y/Ps tho - just wannabes! :p:

I only have photos of us on the office pub crawl - and from a hen night and a couple of poker nights. Not dressed in our usual office attire! But I will probably take some before I leave. What's your type? You'd probably fancy Rachel, everyone does.
flick_p1987
hmm, whatabout sexy firemen or mechanics? I think they should really get a mention :p:

Nah; I prefer sexy mud-wrestling girls! (They do exist, right?)
Clarkey_Berlin

lol, yeah you get them everywhere in Birmingham!
Reply 69
Clarkey_Berlin

Not at Bristol, their pashminas would get too dirty :wink:
Set your eyes on Cardiff, however..
Reply 70
HistoryBoy
Oceana's opening up in Bristol, awesome!!

New York (Disco) is my fave, but i'm not convinced by "Europe's largest illuminated dance floor" because the one near me isn't too huge, but we'll see. I hope the place is the exact layout as in MK, cuz i'll already know my way around :biggrin:

Btw does anyone know when it's opening, or if it's open already?

ooo you go to the MK one too!
Largest?!? Its tinnny (ok, well not tiny, but very crammed when a lot of people are on there)

I hope it's the same layout too, it was confusing to navigate around it when it first opened!

And its opening tomorrow :smile:

....Sorry to stop your posting about pete and alex, Katie, carry on... :smile:
susiemakemeblue
I only have photos of us on the office pub crawl - and from a hen night and a couple of poker nights. Not dressed in our usual office attire! But I will probably take some before I leave. What's your type? You'd probably fancy Rachel, everyone does.

That's so funny... how would I know who Rachel is?! :wink: Awesome - do take them! :p: Uhhh... my ideal girl has dark hair, dark skin, dark eyes: like Eva Longoria or something. But, TBH, my tastes are expanding and right now - at this moment - I'd really like a blonde! What does Rachel look like?
Reply 72
flick_p1987

Not that they have any choice, the whole place is a mud dump :biggrin:
Clarkey_Berlin
That's so funny... how would I know who Rachel is?! :wink: Awesome - do take them! :p: Uhhh... my ideal girl has dark hair, dark skin, dark eyes: like Eva Longoria or something. But, TBH, my tastes are expanding and right now - at this moment - I'd really like a blonde! What does Rachel look like?

Rachel is a tiny blonde who always wears heels and pencil skirts. We have a lot of the same clothes though, and always end up wearing the same blouse on the same day, which is a bit of a joke. She's seriously high maintenance though. She'll be 26 this month.
Reply 74
susiemakemeblue
Rachel is a tiny blonde who always wears heels and pencil skirts. We have a lot of the same clothes though, and always end up wearing the same blouse on the same day, which is a bit of a joke. She's seriously high maintenance though. She'll be 26 this month.

as long as shes hot..
flick_p1987

You won't believe this but anyway: When my mate Mike and I were driving through Laguna Beach highstreet (in the OC), we saw two girls just walking down the street, covered in mud and wearing just bikinis. They were laughing and holding hands and we both just blinked and were like, "Okay... am I imagining this?!"... "These OC guys have it great!" *is eaten up by nostalgia and jealousy*
susiemakemeblue

That's hot. Excuse my ignorance, but what's a pencil skirt? So you have all these hot clothes? No wonder guys are buying you drinks :wink: Wear them at Bristol and start a trend :biggrin:
I'm allergic to mud.
Reply 78
Clarkey_Berlin
That's hot. Excuse my ignorance, but what's a pencil skirt? So you have all these hot clothes? No wonder guys are buying you drinks :wink: Wear them at Bristol and start a trend :biggrin:

where are you from? :confused: you sound very american and a bit like paris hilton "that's hot" :biggrin:
susiemakemeblue
I'm allergic to mud.

Are you??

Latest

Trending

Trending