The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
see a doctor! just wonder if it stucks there, inside your stomach?
Reply 2
Go and spend a penny?
Reply 3
Yeah I'd go to a doctors, although have fun explaining that one :smile:
It'll pass through naturally in a few days. If it's still there after you've been to the loo 2-3 times, then you should see a doctor.
Reply 5
do that thing that guy on Britains got talent did! regurgitate it!
It's probably given you penny cancer, unlucky.
Anonymous
Swallowed a penny last night whilst downing a drink (stupid I know, no lectures please) and I can still feel a dull sort of pain around my diaphragm/entrance to my stomach.

Can swallow liquids fine, haven't eaten yet.

Might just be being stupid but will I be right or should I see a doctor or something?

You'll **** it out eventually.
Get someone to punch you in the stomach, you'll throw up; problem solved.
Just go to the doctors and get it checked out. They'll have seen weirder things!
Reply 10
it should naturally pass through your system in a day or two, if it is causing you any intense pain then i would go see a doctor. As for your stomach, it has just likely given it a small cut or so while passing through. It will probably be painful to pass it, and if it hasnt gone through in about 48 hours then go see a doctor.
Reply 11
how the **** did you do that?
Reply 12
Anonymous
Swallowed a penny last night whilst downing a drink (stupid I know, no lectures please) and I can still feel a dull sort of pain around my diaphragm/entrance to my stomach.

Might just be being stupid but will I be right or should I see a doctor or something?

I'm guessing you watched britains got talent yesterday...
DOA
how the **** did you do that?

It's easily done, especially when god save the queen is involved......
I know someone who swallowed a 2p. The punching/throwing up afterwards was literally the funniest thing I have ever seen.
Poor show, tried to save the Queen and you ended up swallowing her.

My friend did the same as you and he's still alive, but if it were me I'd see a doctor. Better now than waiting to see if it comes out, because by then it might be in a more inconvenient part of your body (intestines?) to remove from.
why havent u eaten? maybe the pain is cos ur hungry. usually it should just come out in ur **** dont worry about it!!
Reply 16
Anonymous

hahaa, classic save the queen injury, love it :p:! but yeah, man up, you'll s*** it out eventually :top:
Reply 17
Question is, was it 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 or £2, OR the really massive £5 coin.
Reply 18
Well since its something solid and will never break down in your system I suggest you go to the doctors.. like NOW!
It should pass through. You will know when it has because your poo will be blue. Honest, the blue colour will come from the copper reacting with the acid in your stomach or something like that.

Latest