The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i ran into a pole once when running.
full on owned myself.

however, it wasnt embarassing as noone was there :colonhash:
Reply 41
Tefhel
I don't even believe your story. Needing a poo does not urgently come over you like peeing does. Usually you have hours and hours of warning before you really have to go. Unless you have diarrhoea or are incontinent. If it's true then that's just disgusting, go home next time.

According to the daily mail, not having a poo within 10mins of needing one gives you cancer :biggrin:
Skyslayer
According to the daily mail, not having a poo within 10mins of needing one gives you cancer :biggrin:

Then why don't I have cancer? :p:

The mail thinks many things can give you cancer, including;

*turning on the light at night to go to the loo:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1265277/Cancer-danger-night-time-trip-toilet.html
*Hugging: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-436043/Hugging-dad-gave-terminal-cancer.html
*candle lit dinners: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1207726/Candles-release-scents-laced-cancer-chemicals-warn-scientists.html#ixzz0dufFps6a

The point is, the mail says everything can give you cancer.
Reply 43
Skyslayer

Uh ohhhh....... :p:
Reply 44
I fall over in public quite a lot, fell off my school shoes and into a bush this once, people behind me too :cry:
Someone in my English class wet himself for a pound... this was in year 10.
when i was about 10, i sneezed & farted really loudly simultaneously in class, the fart was a lot louder than the sneeze!!!!
Reply 47
ThatHatGirl
I think by
He means poop.

OH MY!

Jeez why would ANYONE post that on TSR??? :confused:

Is he the guy that started the thread about how you wipe your bottom after the number 2???

Fetish? :hmm2:
dfjr
to be fair when you're 13, if you're that desperate you should just walk out of the door and go. Teacher isn't going to physically stop you lol.

It's when you're really young, you're plain terrified of disobeying the teacher.

yeah tbh if you have a genuine medical condition then I would be more a statement then a request. "I need to go to the toilet" "no.." "here's a note, be right back..."
Saada
My dad took me and my older sister on a trip to visit Somalia. It was a friday night and usually on friday all the village elders gather in my dads front porch to discuss the week. Me and my sister were in my cousins house and we were making tea. Up to this day I don't know what it was but that tea made our stomachs go all funny. In Somali houses its either a western styled toilet but has spiders and creepy crawlies everywhere or the african toilet - a cubicle with a hole in the ground. My sister ran to the western styled toilet and me and three cousins were left with the whole out side. One of my cousins went to the hole outside. For some reason my sister and cousin were taking soo long so me and my remaining cousin decided to go to the lush lands quite some distance away from the house.

It was pitch black. Things is if you go really further out there are hyenas but where we were going there's usually just monkeys and gorillas. Any way we ran to a tree further out and did our business. We both heard a grunting noise and both assumed it was the other person. There was no tissue so we used some of the leaves around us. Things is gorillas make some sort of a noise deep in their chest, it sounded wierd but I just assumed my cousin was constipated. He asked me if it was me but I told him I thought it was him. We started running. While we were running back, our bums started to itch.

You can't imagine how much it burned. So here's us running screaming our heads off and scratching our bums like mad. We were knocking on my dads gate and he opened the door we both stumbled in and fell on the floor. I really didn't think of all the people there I was just scratching like mad. To make matters worse this guy I really fancied was there and he was just laughing. From that day on nobody let me live it down.

:sigh: Embarrasing times man.

:rofl: Soo sorry but this made my day :biggrin:
Reply 50
In year 8, I peed in the bushes near school - I know, I could have just went back.

I often tap/hit strangers by accident, thinking it was a friend. The worse thing is, my natural reaction is to say "oops" and run away. I don't even apologise. =/
I presume the OP meant pooing in a pringles jar.

Oh godd, I've never told anyone this before and the day after I just flinched every time I remembered it.

I went out for my friends birthday and had a big bottle of cider (10 units worth) plus some more when we got to the club, and the toilets were unisex with a urinals section, so in my deluded drunkenness I thought it would be a fun novelty to use them. So I did it, facing them (ie the 2 fingers ladies method) and I heard someone say during it "what the f..." and it was our friend who I knew from when I lived in halls. I avoided him for the rest of the night. :sigh:
Steezy
Also.... You're a guy who needed to piss in a park & you squated over a pringles tube?!?! Why didn't you just piss in some bushes. You retard!

I'm pretty sure he didn't squat and pee, I think he squatted and did something else...
Reply 53
Steezy
Something's only embarrassing if someone else finds it out. Therefore, I have no idea why you posted this on TSR.

completely agree!
Reply 54
Botticello
I presume the OP meant pooing in a pringles jar.

Oh godd, I've never told anyone this before and the day after I just flinched every time I remembered it.

I went out for my friends birthday and had a big bottle of cider (10 units worth) plus some more when we got to the club, and the toilets were unisex with a urinals section, so in my deluded drunkenness I thought it would be a fun novelty to use them. So I did it, facing them (ie the 2 fingers ladies method) and I heard someone say during it "what the f..." and it was our friend who I knew from when I lived in halls. I avoided him for the rest of the night. :sigh:

:rofl: I'm sure this is still far from amusing for you but I found this hilarious :biggrin:

+ rep
SpiritedAway
When I was in year 3 I once wet myself because the teacher said I wasn't allowed to go to the toilet :emo:. People never forgot :no:

I did the EXACT same! You're right, they never forgot.
Reply 56
Broderss
Embarrassing is when you're having a sesh with 30+ people and are playing drinking games then every has to tell an embarrassing story and your story isn't embarrassing it's just unfunny and stupid so every just sits there looking at you barely cracking a smile. That awkward silence and those blank faces still haunt me. THAT is embarrassing :emo:

This made me laugh because it's so true.
Reply 57
Age_of_Innocence
Threw up all over myself on a bus home from school once. About 5 minutes into a 60 minute bus ride. I wasn't overly embarassed...but it was a somewhat unpleasant experience.

Oh God! I can only imagine! I'd probably get off the bus...
Reply 58
Ministerdonut
Went running in the morning after a big night out. Big mistake. Vommed and poo'd all over my self. Had to walk a quarter of a mile to my car ,rush hour traffic,I was wearing shorts, walked past some girls stinking of poo and sick. It had all run down my legs.I couldn't jog the rest as I was till weak and my arse was covered in poo. When I got to my car I realised I had nothing to cover the seat covers with ,so because I value my car more than my self respect I phoned my brother and asked for him to bring some water,toilet roll some black bin bags, and my tracksuit bottoms.

That sounds awful!!
Are you joking?
Reply 59
weirdo. this wouldn't happen be the park in "the middle of england" would it?