The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Tha_Black_Shinobi
you have clearly never been to deptford./burgess park area.

wtf goes on there?
Reply 41
Tsukuyomi
I know that. Ive been here nearly 10 years. And i do know a few people :h:.
Btw who said chinese gangs ain here, There are traids in britain.

Even there are folks in london that go by the name london crips, fake imitation of the real south crips though.

The thing is the japanese and chinese have moved from petty street crimes and all that, to owning businesses. Especially chinese takeaways or buffets,whislt the black gangs still doing petty crimes

Says the true voice of the streets.. get a life you ******* idiot
it means.. I won't mug you... for the time being that is.
annon1234

Who say's you're the fountain of knowledge of what happenens in the criminal underworld?

Unless you're a gang member yourself or involved you'd know. Obviously i'm not and there isn't much gang activity round my area I know of. It's not my most knowledgeable area.

I really don't know people on here so i'm not going to come to conclusions.
Rimipie
dem manz out der need to respect me init otherwise i'm getting my SHANK OUT BREDDA suuuwuuuuuu

this bruv

lik if u dont say kl whilst u in ma ends u'd best be leavin or i'll slew u

tbh, I think terminator does it best:

speedbird
Like, I couldn't care less what other think about me. I care what my friends and my family think. But random people? Passers-by? :confused: I thought respect was all about manners not fear... maybe I'm wrong?

Isn't that people just attempting to mimic typical 'gangster' mentality?
Look at the original Italian gangsters. They often go on about respect.
Young black guys see/ hear of people such as the Craig brothers and watch films such as The Godfather and want to be like them (yet adapt the 'gangster' ways to their own style).

Think of lines such as "you talking to me?"
"you disrespecting me?"
etc...
They all talk about respect and so people seek to have the respect that Dons have.

Even society is obsessed with respect. When you hear older people talk of young people they always complain of the lack of respect young people have etc.....
I think you are getting confused with stereotypical rappers as i doubt how many gangsters you have met to know that. Secondly, gangsters arent exclusive to the black population.
IndigenousEuropean
The height of black culture. Another reason that I am glad there will be an immigration cap soon.

How are "gangsters," the height of black culture?
All Black Everything
How are "gangsters," the height of black culture?

Don't feed the troll.
Reply 49
jblackmoustache
This thread oozes so much ignorance and racism it makes me laugh :lol:

I can't even be arsed to comment.

So true I was expecting the OP to be accused of racism within the first few post (I'm not suggesting that you are being racist).
My area is dominated by Indian/Pakistani gangs who are constantly fighting. Not long ago, a group of Pakistani boys stabbed a 17 year old Indian student and it turned out to be mistaken identity. For weeks upon weeks Indians were hitting Pakistani shops/houses and Pakistanis hitting Indian shops/houses. It's flipping horrible, black gangs,well........... I would say there is a few around here but they are more involved with crime rather than gang wars and ****. It depends were you live!!
So true I was expecting the OP to be slated for being a racist within the first few post.

Dragon Ball Z rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 52
pinda.college
Dragon Ball Z rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes:
Reply 53
Why is it only black gangstas? I'm in california at the moment and had an interesting conversation with some mexican kids about gangs. They were saying how importnant respect was in a place where they were often looked down on.

Not exclusive to black gangsters...
Reply 54
Because they need more respect so they can carry out their next mission. Duh ...
Xenopus
Its because they were disrespected during slavery. They are still bummed out by that, and want to establish respect to gain back their self esteem. I think this is more of a sub conscious reason than a conscious one, and if you asked a gangster why he demanded respect he probably wouldn't know why.

lol... fools.

The sooner they get over slavery the better. And before people call me racist, who is to say I'm white?

slavery happened. but it's in the past, don't use it as a crutch to blame all of your current problems.

As per the OP's comment, well they're insecure if they want respect from everybody. In general, respect is gained and not given away, and people choose to respect others on their whim.

I'd disrespect a person who spoke like "sorted blud innit." i hate it when people speak in that chavvy tone. i like refinement in people.
Reply 56
annon1234
... you sound exactly like the guys the OP is mentioning. Need to get your head checked.

I don't want respect on a fear basis? :s-smilie:
It's just nice to be nice, if you get me.

Although you say I need my head checked, urmm what for, exactly?
annon1234

I thought about ignoring the comment but il reply.
If you talking street, yeah i walk around with all types of people. That was back in sixth form, im now at a good uni, so this petty comment you made has no real effect on me.
Pfft they can get my respect when they act like civilised individuals.

Until then if they cross me they can **** off.
Sick of dickheads.
rajandkwameali
lol... fools.

The sooner they get over slavery the better. And before people call me racist, who is to say I'm white?

slavery happened. but it's in the past, don't use it as a crutch to blame all of your current problems.

As per the OP's comment, well they're insecure if they want respect from everybody. In general, respect is gained and not given away, and people choose to respect others on their whim.

I'd disrespect a person who spoke like "sorted blud innit." i hate it when people speak in that chavvy tone. i like refinement in people.

If you actually think its because of slavery then you are retarded. What about all the white and Asian gangs? What wil be their reasons for being "obsessed with respect?" Why would you disrespect a person that speaka differently to you, thats just intolerance. You dont have to be white to be racist about slavery.

Latest

Trending

Trending