The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I would say know the basis of all of them and know two ways in which to solve it in more detail, im just going over this now :biggrin:
Reply 2
CuteStar*
I would say know the basis of all of them and know two ways in which to solve it in more detail, im just going over this now :biggrin:

thanks :smile: and do we need to know about biofeedback?? its in the textbook but not in the spec?!
Reply 3
Chazra
thanks :smile: and do we need to know about biofeedback?? its in the textbook but not in the spec?!

Yes it comes under biological treatments, not as important as drugs but still shows broad knowledge and understanding.
Reply 4
Noodlzzz
Yes it comes under biological treatments, not as important as drugs but still shows broad knowledge and understanding.

ok, could you give me a sentence or 2 to outline biofeedback because the textbook is really confusing me?
Reply 5
Chazra
ok, could you give me a sentence or 2 to outline biofeedback because the textbook is really confusing me?

The process of controlling involuntary physiological responses in a non invasive way. This is done by using certain measurements such as blood pressure, heart rate, sweat response etc. and allowing the person to see them as they change

By being able to see what is going on, the purpose is they can learn to control these responses when they're stressed
Reply 6
thank you!! XD
Reply 7
Chazra

we've been told as long as we know what it is its fine, my teacher said cover it if you want to :P

Latest

Trending

Trending